What is drug of choice for pt with diseased liver (possibly fungal infection or cancer)?

Anonymous

Hello malizard, & welcome to the site. There are a number of drugs that can be used, & since you are not giving a direct diagnosis, I wouldn't venture to say which would help you out. One thing you can take safely is the ammino acid L-Arginine. Thsi can be found in any health food store. Our local grocer is going with selling these type of products in their natural health foods & supplements, & are way cheaper for the L-Arginine. My gastro doc did his thesis on this, & believes it has helped me with my problems concerning the liver. It helps regenerate the cells. i hope this will be of help to you, & wish you the best...