Can I drink wine while taking Levaquin?

Hello slugger2131,

Antibiotics and alcohol can cause similar side effects, such as stomach upset, dizziness and drowsiness. Combining antibiotics and alcohol can increase these side effects.
Although alcohol doesn't reduce the effectiveness of most antibiotics, it can reduce your energy and delay how quickly you recover from illness. So, it's a good idea to avoid alcohol until you finish your antibiotics and are feeling better.
Source: Mayo Clinic.-

Take care,

Hello slugger2131. Bearing any other medications, allergies etc that a person is taking, a glass of wine taken along with Levaquin certainly not out of the question. Regards pledge