Is it ok to drink orange juice with clonazepam ?

Yes it is. Usually if a medication has a restriction, its just grapefruit juice, not other citrus fruits. Clonazepam doesn't even that restriction.

Tacrolimus and fruit juice interactions?

After reading more info. on this drug, and understanding what it does. Whilst taking the tablet with grapefruit juice is such a dangerous ...

Do I take CLONAZEPAM liquid IN?

IN a glass of water or in a spoon of water/juice?

I would like to know what juices I can drink with taking crestor?

They say I cannot drink orange juice or grapefruit juice, I also am a type 2 diabetic, high blood pressure..I would like to know what juices I can ...

Can I drink cranberry juice?

I was told by a friend, who also takes Levothyroxine, that I shouldn't drink cranberry juice at all. I take the tablet with water, as directed, ...

Why are you not suppose to eat or drink grapefruit juice while taking Tradozone?

I have been taking this for months now and just noticed on the bottle the notice... do not eat or drink grapefruit juice while being treated by this ...