Is it ok to drink orange juice with clonazepam ?

Yes it is. Usually if a medication has a restriction, its just grapefruit juice, not other citrus fruits. Clonazepam doesn't even that restriction.

Can taking orange juice or other acidic beverages alter the benefits of benztropine? I've recently?

... started drinking OJ in the morning and it seems like the medicine is wearing off more quickly and not as strong in lowering my side effects. Is ...

Tacrolimus and fruit juice interactions?

After reading more info. on this drug, and understanding what it does. Whilst taking the tablet with grapefruit juice is such a dangerous ...

Can I drink cranberry juice?

I was told by a friend, who also takes Levothyroxine, that I shouldn't drink cranberry juice at all. I take the tablet with water, as directed, ...

Can you drink orange juice with lorazepam,zoloft and trazodone?

I'm on all three and I know you're not supposed to drink grapefruit juice with lorazepam but what about orange juice