Is it ok to drink orange juice with clonazepam ?

Yes it is. Usually if a medication has a restriction, its just grapefruit juice, not other citrus fruits. Clonazepam doesn't even that restriction.

Can taking orange juice or other acidic beverages alter the benefits of benztropine? I've recently?

... started drinking OJ in the morning and it seems like the medicine is wearing off more quickly and not as strong in lowering my side effects. Is ...

I would like to know what juices I can drink with taking crestor?

They say I cannot drink orange juice or grapefruit juice, I also am a type 2 diabetic, high blood pressure..I would like to know what juices I can ...

Amoxicillin, prednisone and oranje juice?

my son yesterday was given the amoxicillin and prednisone for his chest infection and it was also the first time giving him orange juice... he now ...

Can you drink orange juice with lorazepam,zoloft and trazodone?

I'm on all three and I know you're not supposed to drink grapefruit juice with lorazepam but what about orange juice