Is it ok to drink orange juice with clonazepam ?

Yes it is. Usually if a medication has a restriction, its just grapefruit juice, not other citrus fruits. Clonazepam doesn't even that restriction.

Can taking orange juice or other acidic beverages alter the benefits of benztropine? I've recently?

... started drinking OJ in the morning and it seems like the medicine is wearing off more quickly and not as strong in lowering my side effects. Is ...

I would like to know what juices I can drink with taking crestor?

They say I cannot drink orange juice or grapefruit juice, I also am a type 2 diabetic, high blood pressure..I would like to know what juices I can ...

Why are you not suppose to eat or drink grapefruit juice while taking Tradozone?

I have been taking this for months now and just noticed on the bottle the notice... do not eat or drink grapefruit juice while being treated by this ...

Purelax - I can drink during daytime in any beverage 4 to 8 oz?? But what is it beverage??

Beverage can I drink any orange juice or cranberry juice or water come with pure lax??