Dr has put me on Tricor plus Zocor should these two be taking together?

They are prescribed together in certain circumstances, but your doctor should monitor you as there is potential for major side effects.

Please visit the link below to see a detailed explanation about the sort of reaction or symptoms you may experience if you do happen to suffer due to the interaction. Please be vigilant and see your doctor if you experience any odd symptoms.

http://www.drugs.com/drug_interactions.php

For more information about High Cholesterol, treatment, etc. please visit the links below.

http://www.drugs.com/cholesterol.html