Can doxycycline hyclate help in treating sinus infections?

Hello ssslopoke and welcome to DC. If you have not been prescribed this antibiotic SPECIFICALLY for a sinus infection but have it left over from some other bacterial type infection... DO NOT START THIS AS YOU WILL NOT HAVE ENOUGH TO FINISH YOUR PRESCRIBED COURSE OF TREATMENT.

All antibiotics were not created equal so if you have a new script... get it filled. If someone gave you a left over script they didn't finish... do not take it.

Can you share more about how you are feeling and did you see a doctor??? Have you tried anything that helped so far? Saline nasal sprays can help the sinuses, like OCEAN or AYRS. Sitting in a hot shower so the steam can work on opening up your nasal passages is beneficial. Using a hot compress around your eyes can relieve pressure.

Be safe, be well and hope you are feeling better with each passing day.

Mary