Dose trazodone hydrochloide tablets, usp 100 mg show up in drug screens?

It depends on a type of drug test, period of last taking the pill, concentration of medicines in the blood. Some drug tests can determine the medication in your blood

Seldom they ever run a drug test for a mental health drug. Infact it is illegal to discriminate Just because a person has high blood pressure, they can not
discriminate against them. You are protected under the American With Disabilities Act, Attorney Generals office of the United States.