Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

Diabetes, Type 2 - is it safe to take 15mg glipizide xl with 100 mg januvia?

I got a cortizone shot today and my blood sugar has risen over 12 hours from 120 to 284. They told me it might raise glucose. I don't take ...

What is the diffrence between glyburide and glipizide?

Do all type 2 diabetes meds have the same side affects?

Glipizide xl - my rx is for 10mg glipizidexl two times a day. Can I increase this by 2. 5mg?

My blood sugars, first thing in the morning, before food, are in the 180-200 range.

Why do I have to take so much medicine for type 2 diabetes when every a1c test since has been perfe?

Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, was prescribed glipizide. At 3 month check up my levels were perfectly normal and every time since. In the first 3 ...

Does anyone experience tingling in arms, legs and face from taking glipizide?

I didn't have this problem before taking glipizide. I've only been taking for two days.