Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

I have Type 2 Diabetes. I take 100mg Januvia once a day and 10 mg Glipizide xl twice a day. I keep?

... finding the Glipizide in my stool. It is not a shell but the whole pill. Has anybody else had this problem? It says to not chew or crush on the ...

"My husband has type 2 diabetes. He injects 35 mg of Lantus in the morning and 45 at night?

Does he need to take 20 mg a day Glipizide and 2000 mg a day of Metformin also? age 69, male, adult onset Diabetes, sugar levels fluctuate - AM ...

Question on Drug Changes?

Getting a different drug shape, imprint & size for the same meds I was taking example; Been taking GLIPIZIDE XL 10 MG TABLETS; submitted re-fill ...