Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

Diabetes, Type 2 - is it safe to take 15mg glipizide xl with 100 mg januvia?

I got a cortizone shot today and my blood sugar has risen over 12 hours from 120 to 284. They told me it might raise glucose. I don't take ...

I have Type 2 Diabetes. I take 100mg Januvia once a day and 10 mg Glipizide xl twice a day. I keep?

... finding the Glipizide in my stool. It is not a shell but the whole pill. Has anybody else had this problem? It says to not chew or crush on the ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take both glipizide and metformin to control diabetes. One of both cause?

... diarrhea. What would be the effect of discontinuing the meds for 2 weeks on an overseas trip?

"My husband has type 2 diabetes. He injects 35 mg of Lantus in the morning and 45 at night?

Does he need to take 20 mg a day Glipizide and 2000 mg a day of Metformin also? age 69, male, adult onset Diabetes, sugar levels fluctuate - AM ...