Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

How long does it take for glipizide start working after u take it & how long does the help last?

like for instance it takes 25 minutes before prantin medicine for diabetes is effective I was wandering if the same applies to glipizide 5mg

Glipizide XL - How soon after one starts Glipizide does one see a change in blood sugar?

I just started with Glipizde saw no change in blood sugar (about 130) for the first three days. the fourth day it was 74 is this a typical time ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take both glipizide and metformin to control diabetes. One of both cause?

... diarrhea. What would be the effect of discontinuing the meds for 2 weeks on an overseas trip?