Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

How long does it take for glipizide start working after u take it & how long does the help last?

like for instance it takes 25 minutes before prantin medicine for diabetes is effective I was wandering if the same applies to glipizide 5mg

What is the diffrence between glyburide and glipizide?

Do all type 2 diabetes meds have the same side affects?

Glipizide XL - How soon after one starts Glipizide does one see a change in blood sugar?

I just started with Glipizde saw no change in blood sugar (about 130) for the first three days. the fourth day it was 74 is this a typical time ...

Glipizide xl - my rx is for 10mg glipizidexl two times a day. Can I increase this by 2. 5mg?

My blood sugars, first thing in the morning, before food, are in the 180-200 range.

Does anyone experience tingling in arms, legs and face from taking glipizide?

I didn't have this problem before taking glipizide. I've only been taking for two days.