Does glipizide come in a liquid or chewable tablet?

Joy, as far as I know it is only available in tablets and extended release tablets.

What is the diffrence between glyburide and glipizide?

Do all type 2 diabetes meds have the same side affects?

I have Type 2 Diabetes. I take 100mg Januvia once a day and 10 mg Glipizide xl twice a day. I keep?

... finding the Glipizide in my stool. It is not a shell but the whole pill. Has anybody else had this problem? It says to not chew or crush on the ...

Why do I have to take so much medicine for type 2 diabetes when every a1c test since has been perfe?

Diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, was prescribed glipizide. At 3 month check up my levels were perfectly normal and every time since. In the first 3 ...

Diabetes, Type 2 - I take both glipizide and metformin to control diabetes. One of both cause?

... diarrhea. What would be the effect of discontinuing the meds for 2 weeks on an overseas trip?