Dose baclofen help with fibromyalgia?

I have been using baclofen for chronic acid reflux that is not responding to high doses of Prevacid and Zantac. I have been able to reduce the dose of both by adding 1/2 tablet baclofen around 4 pm and another 1/2 tab after supper or at bedtime.My main symptom is chronic sore throat.
It can cause some side effects like drowsiness, so I have kept the dose as low as possible... also knowing that I might have to increase it in the future. I have had FM since 1992 and reflux for more than 10 years.
A small study did show that baclofen does increase the sphincter pressure keeping stomach acid in the stomach. And I believe it is giving me some relief.