Dose abilify show up in a drug test?

it deffinatly does not i was on it for a short time it is a non narcotic drug and will not show up

What dose it show up as in drug screen pound 6?

i have to take 6lb drug test once a every two weeks what will it ever show up as and how long dosee it stay n y0ur system

Urgent..drug test tomorrow: Will Suboxone show up?

I just found out today that my physician is requiring me to take a drug test tomorrow in order to get my prescription for oxycodone. I have been ...

Dose vicoden( naroco ) and oxycodene 30. Show up the same drug in drug test?

Like are they both opiates? Or whatever idk much about any of the medication but would like some info please

I just took a hydrocodon acetamephin basically vicodin, will it show up in drug test on Tueday?

i have orientation for a job on tuesday. if they give me a drug test will it show up? i wiegh about 248-250

On a drug test, what wouls show up as m.o.b.?

had a randon drug test today and need what would show up as,nob or possable nop.