Dosage - What is the lowest dose of diazepam/Valium you can get?

It comes in 2 mg tabs. as the lowest

I am taking Lyrica to relieve muscle spasms caused by my seizure. Anyone with same condition?

My seizure was a result from a high fever over 6 years ago. I suffered memory problems from the brain damage caused by the seizure. My mother forgot ...

What generic brands of diazepam work - not Mylan?

I have read & heard that the generic Mylan brand of diazepam doesn't work as it should. My insurance will not cover the brand name & ...

Is Valium from all those benzos the 'safest' ?

Most people 'adults'either know or have heard of Valium,but when asked about other benzodiazepines,they hesitate,may know one or two!So,is ...

Clonazepam - Will the side effects happen to me in my memory when I grow older, if I keep taking it?

Now I am taking the drug clonazepam and a dose of 0. 5 mg per day as an antidote for Seizure Disorders The dose of 0.5 mg per day dose is fully ...