Dosage - What is the lowest dose of diazepam/Valium you can get?

It comes in 2 mg tabs. as the lowest

pbcharlie26 22 Jun 2015

whats the highest

madnut 5 Nov 2015

The lowest is 2mg and the highest is 10mg. They only come in 2mg, 5mg and 10mg

I want to quit taking my valium, but I am afraid of starting seizures, although I have never had?

... them before. i can make it down to 1.25 mg and skip a day in between, but that is the furthest i have gotten. please help!

What generic brands of diazepam work - not Mylan?

I have read & heard that the generic Mylan brand of diazepam doesn't work as it should. My insurance will not cover the brand name & ...

Is Valium from all those benzos the 'safest' ?

Most people 'adults'either know or have heard of Valium,but when asked about other benzodiazepines,they hesitate,may know one or two!So,is ...

Flexeril cause seizures?

I take a Flexeril for a muscle spasm (one- 10 mg tablet), and 3 days later, I have a gran mal seizure. This has occurred 3 times in the last 7 ...

Will xanax prevent seizure from baclofen withdrawal?

If discontinuing a 30mg per day dosage of baclofen, will taking xanax immediately in place of baclofen help to prevent baclofen wd symptoms, ...