Can donating blood affect your period?

It will not effect your period but it will effect your iron levels. You lose iron when you menstrate and when you give blood. So nothing will happen to your period but If you are anemic ( iron defecient) then you should take caution when giving blood. Hope I helped sweet dreams

Shakiira93 4 Mar 2012

Thank you very much because this month it was unsually light, and I haven't dne anything since December and my two periods before we're normal.

kimichi 4 Mar 2012

Your very welcome let me know if there's any way I can help if you have more questions.