Doese methadone get in your bones?

Yes it does depending on how long you are on it, it builds up in your system with every dose...

Does long term use of methadone harm the body or the bones?

does long term use of methadone harm the bones in the body

Buprenorphine - how long should you wait to take sub oxen after taking methadone?

my friend has been forced to stop methadone and will be taking either sub oxen or subutex i was told she needed to wait for a time or it would put ...

I was told that a buprenorphine gummy type sublingual called tourex exists. is this true?

its about a 1/2 inch square, purple in color... gummy like a vitamin subosedly called tourex and made from buprenorphine... has a + symbol on the ...

Can anything make you drop dirty for buprenorphine without taking or abusing the medication?

my mother dropped dirty for buprenorphine but she is not on suboxene. she is not the person who abuses drugs she is just on 12 different medications. ...