Doese methadone get in your bones?

Yes it does depending on how long you are on it, it builds up in your system with every dose...

Does long term use of methadone harm the body or the bones?

does long term use of methadone harm the bones in the body

Buprenorphine - how long should you wait to take sub oxen after taking methadone?

my friend has been forced to stop methadone and will be taking either sub oxen or subutex i was told she needed to wait for a time or it would put ...

Methadone to Buprenorphine need advise?

been taking methadone for bout 3 years. Want something different/better for me. Dr gave me buprenorphine and am very sick. i feel like i should go ...

Can anything make you drop dirty for buprenorphine without taking or abusing the medication?

my mother dropped dirty for buprenorphine but she is not on suboxene. she is not the person who abuses drugs she is just on 12 different medications. ...