Doese methadone get in your bones?

Yes it does depending on how long you are on it, it builds up in your system with every dose...

Buprenorphine - how long should you wait to take sub oxen after taking methadone?

my friend has been forced to stop methadone and will be taking either sub oxen or subutex i was told she needed to wait for a time or it would put ...

Methadone to Buprenorphine need advise?

been taking methadone for bout 3 years. Want something different/better for me. Dr gave me buprenorphine and am very sick. i feel like i should go ...

I was told that a buprenorphine gummy type sublingual called tourex exists. is this true?

its about a 1/2 inch square, purple in color... gummy like a vitamin subosedly called tourex and made from buprenorphine... has a + symbol on the ...

Can anything make you drop dirty for buprenorphine without taking or abusing the medication?

my mother dropped dirty for buprenorphine but she is not on suboxene. she is not the person who abuses drugs she is just on 12 different medications. ...