Does zyrtec make most people drowsy?

Zyrtec may cause drowsiness in some people. For me personally it doesn't cause drowsiness.

http://www.drugs.com/zyrtec.html

Has Zyrtec changed their formulation? My kids say it tastes terrible now?

My kids never complained about taking Zyrtec. Now that it's in the plastic bottle, they swear it tastes terrible. I e-mailed the company twice ...

My son has taken zyrtec for years and it doesn't seem as effective as it used to be?

Is xyzal different enough from zyrtec to make a difference, or will his system be too used to the active ingredient?

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

MUST I be drowsy taking Tylenol 3?

I'm wondering if one can become desensitized to the drowsy side effects of Tylenol 3. I have rheumatoid arthritis. I don't have health ...

Is there any link between Zyrtec use and the onset of gout?

One month after starting using Zyrtec daily I came down with a moderate case of gout. Looking back over the last 7 years, I come down with gout in ...