Does zyrtec make most people drowsy?

Zyrtec may cause drowsiness in some people. For me personally it doesn't cause drowsiness.

http://www.drugs.com/zyrtec.html

My son has taken zyrtec for years and it doesn't seem as effective as it used to be?

Is xyzal different enough from zyrtec to make a difference, or will his system be too used to the active ingredient?

Is Aciphex likely to make me drowsy if Nexium and Protonix do?

Nexium and Protonix are effective in relieving my GERD but they make me so drowsy that I can barely function all day. Is Aciphex likely to have the ...

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

Can zyrtec cause extremely high B/P?

Just began zyrtec, taking every AM for about two weeks,. B/P over 200. Usually runs 115/70

What is in Celexa that makes me drowsy?

Why does celexa make me so drowsy but I'm physically speeding all day at the same time I feel tired. I'll be pacing back and forth and ...