Does zyrtec make most people drowsy?

Zyrtec may cause drowsiness in some people. For me personally it doesn't cause drowsiness.

http://www.drugs.com/zyrtec.html

Has Zyrtec changed their formulation? My kids say it tastes terrible now?

My kids never complained about taking Zyrtec. Now that it's in the plastic bottle, they swear it tastes terrible. I e-mailed the company twice ...

My son has taken zyrtec for years and it doesn't seem as effective as it used to be?

Is xyzal different enough from zyrtec to make a difference, or will his system be too used to the active ingredient?

Is Aciphex likely to make me drowsy if Nexium and Protonix do?

Nexium and Protonix are effective in relieving my GERD but they make me so drowsy that I can barely function all day. Is Aciphex likely to have the ...

Zyrtec-D 12 Hour - Should I take Zyrtec-D with cheratussin Guaifenesin/codeine?

My doctor prescribed cheratussin ac for coughing at night, also have sinus congestion which Zyrtec D was recommended. Have recently undergone surgury ...

Does it make you drowsy?

How well does valproate work for migraine prophylaxis? Does it make one drowsy?