Does xanax work if your taking suboxone?

Anonymous

Suboxone doesn't block xanax, but you are NOT supposed 2 be taking both, it can cause you 2 stop breathing as both are respiratory depressants. If you are on more than 8mgs of subs, the danger is even greater. if your subs dr oks this combo, you should still be aware that it can be fatal and the xanax will have a much stronger effect.

c. a. lee 21 Oct 2011

I take 6mgs of xanax on 14mgs. a day and feel nothing!!Whats up with that? from casey lee casey@live .com

yes it does work but like the above said you can stop breathing if you take to much. Just watch the dosage and dont take more than prescribed.