Does xanax show up in a drug test and if so wat as?

It will show up in a drug test. It's a Benzodiazepine so it will show up. Hope this helps.

I havent taken Suboxone but it showed on a drug test so wat else would show as that?

I had to take it for my doctor and he has taken one of my main medications away (Adderal) bc Suboxone/Buprenorphine showed up on a 10 panal drug ...

Benzo vs Barbit I AM CONFUSED?

I have to take a 12 panel drug test.And Barbituates is on there and so is Benzodiazine.What is the diff between the two? I thought they were both the ...

I took 2 mg of xanax on a sat. had a drug test on monday. is there anyway that this will show up?

need to know how long 2 mg of xanax last in your system? had a drug test monday and i can not afford to lose my over this

Life span of a 1 mg xanax pill?

i took one 1 mg xanax on a thursday night and on the following thursday morning (6 days later) had a professional drug test taken... will the xanax ...