Does xanax show up in a drug test and if so wat as?

It will show up in a drug test. It's a Benzodiazepine so it will show up. Hope this helps.

My Dr. gives me 2mg Xanax - I ran out of med for 2 days-Xanax didn't show in urinary test?

I need to know how long 2mg Xanax stays in your system and if I missed 2 days of taking it would it cause it not to show in a urine test?

Is Neurotin a controlled substance and does it show up in a drug test?

I was recently prescribed this drug but I am hesitant to take it because of random drug tests at work. Does this drug show up like a xanax or valium ...

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

Benzo vs Barbit I AM CONFUSED?

I have to take a 12 panel drug test.And Barbituates is on there and so is Benzodiazine.What is the diff between the two? I thought they were both the ...

I took 2 mg of xanax on a sat. had a drug test on monday. is there anyway that this will show up?

need to know how long 2 mg of xanax last in your system? had a drug test monday and i can not afford to lose my over this