Does xanax show up in a drug test and if so wat as?

It will show up in a drug test. It's a Benzodiazepine so it will show up. Hope this helps.

Is Neurotin a controlled substance and does it show up in a drug test?

I was recently prescribed this drug but I am hesitant to take it because of random drug tests at work. Does this drug show up like a xanax or valium ...

Will the xanax show?

I took a Xanax last night to sleep and found out this morning I have to go take a drug test for a job. It was only a .5 mg Xanax. What should I do?

I havent taken Suboxone but it showed on a drug test so wat else would show as that?

I had to take it for my doctor and he has taken one of my main medications away (Adderal) bc Suboxone/Buprenorphine showed up on a 10 panal drug ...

Life span of a 1 mg xanax pill?

i took one 1 mg xanax on a thursday night and on the following thursday morning (6 days later) had a professional drug test taken... will the xanax ...