Does xanax show up in a drug test and if so wat as?

It will show up in a drug test. It's a Benzodiazepine so it will show up. Hope this helps.

My Dr. gives me 2mg Xanax - I ran out of med for 2 days-Xanax didn't show in urinary test?

I need to know how long 2mg Xanax stays in your system and if I missed 2 days of taking it would it cause it not to show in a urine test?

Will the xanax show?

I took a Xanax last night to sleep and found out this morning I have to go take a drug test for a job. It was only a .5 mg Xanax. What should I do?

I took 2 mg of xanax on a sat. had a drug test on monday. is there anyway that this will show up?

need to know how long 2 mg of xanax last in your system? had a drug test monday and i can not afford to lose my over this

Life span of a 1 mg xanax pill?

i took one 1 mg xanax on a thursday night and on the following thursday morning (6 days later) had a professional drug test taken... will the xanax ...