Does xanax show up in a drug test and if so wat as?

It will show up in a drug test. It's a Benzodiazepine so it will show up. Hope this helps.

My Dr. gives me 2mg Xanax - I ran out of med for 2 days-Xanax didn't show in urinary test?

I need to know how long 2mg Xanax stays in your system and if I missed 2 days of taking it would it cause it not to show in a urine test?

Drug test coming - will Xanax and Klonopin show up?

I went out of town and broke down. my zanax was home so i took my aunts kolonapin. I have to take a drug test on thursfor a job ( todays monday). Do ...

I havent taken Suboxone but it showed on a drug test so wat else would show as that?

I had to take it for my doctor and he has taken one of my main medications away (Adderal) bc Suboxone/Buprenorphine showed up on a 10 panal drug ...

I need to know if xanax will show positive in a urine drug test after 12 days? It was 0.5mg?

it was 0.5 mg I am a healthy person with a high metabolsim