Does xanax and klonopin have any same ingredients?

This question has also been asked and answered here: Klonopin vs Xanax - How are they different?

No, they have similar ingredients but they are not the same.
The active ingredient in Xanax is called alprazolam and the active ingredient in Klonopin is called clonazepam.
Alprazolam and clonazepam belong to the same class of drugs called benzodiazepines.

want2Bmedless 5 Dec 2010

Alprazolam works faster and has a shorter 1/2 life (10-20 hrs) therefore will take at least 40 hours to completely leave your system.

Clonazepam is more potent on a mg vs. mg basis than alprazolam but has a longer half life (18-50 hrs) so it will take a bit longer to work and will take at least a couple of days to completely leave your system.

Hope that helps :)