Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Does wellbutrin taken a couple times daily have the same effect as welbutrin xl taken 1 time a day?

is there a difference between wellbutrin and wellbutrin xl. just the fact that wellbutrin xl u take once a day and wellbutrin you take a few times a ...

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

I am taking Wellbutrin XL. I'm experiencing alot of deppression, saddness and being over whelmed?

What is a safe list of anti-depressants that works well with wellbutrin?