Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Hi! I'm new to this blog. Just started Wellbutrin SR last Thursday and so far it's going well. I?

... was prescribed the Wellbutrin for fatigue and extreme sleepiness which is not usually the normal symptom that it's used for. Is anyone else ...

Calling all Wellbutrin users! Please respond. Thanks?

I seem to feel more alert & energetic since the 1st month of taking Wellbutrin 100mgs SR. I just started taking the 150 mg of the sr, I take ...

I have been on Wellbutrin XL 300 for the last 2 months. I have got a spinning sensation in my head,?

... nausea, off balance, it is worse with head movements. At times my hands are shaking. I feel terrible. Can it be the Wellbutrin? I stopped with ...

I am taking Wellbutrin XL. I'm experiencing alot of deppression, saddness and being over whelmed?

What is a safe list of anti-depressants that works well with wellbutrin?