Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Will Wellbutrin SR cause less anxiety than Wellbutrin XL?

I've been taking WellbutrinXL 150mg daily for 6 months (with Celexa 20mg) and its great. I've lost weight, have more motivation and energy ...

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

Hi! I'm new to this blog. Just started Wellbutrin SR last Thursday and so far it's going well. I?

... was prescribed the Wellbutrin for fatigue and extreme sleepiness which is not usually the normal symptom that it's used for. Is anyone else ...

Wellbutrin XL - Did you guys know this?

... http://www.drugs.com/news/fda-pulls-one-wellbutrin-off-market-41896.html I hope the link worked but if not, it is the first thing you'll ...

I have been on Wellbutrin XL 300 for the last 2 months. I have got a spinning sensation in my head,?

... nausea, off balance, it is worse with head movements. At times my hands are shaking. I feel terrible. Can it be the Wellbutrin? I stopped with ...