Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Does wellbutrin taken a couple times daily have the same effect as welbutrin xl taken 1 time a day?

is there a difference between wellbutrin and wellbutrin xl. just the fact that wellbutrin xl u take once a day and wellbutrin you take a few times a ...

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

Calling all Wellbutrin users! Please respond. Thanks?

I seem to feel more alert & energetic since the 1st month of taking Wellbutrin 100mgs SR. I just started taking the 150 mg of the sr, I take ...

Bupropion - Which one do more people have better success with: Wellbutrin SR or Wellbutrin XL?

Just curious. I see quite a difference in the generics. I've tried many of them, believe me. I see lots of people talk about wellbutrin xl. ...