Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Does wellbutrin taken a couple times daily have the same effect as welbutrin xl taken 1 time a day?

is there a difference between wellbutrin and wellbutrin xl. just the fact that wellbutrin xl u take once a day and wellbutrin you take a few times a ...

What is difference of Wellbutrin SR & XL? can I combine Wellbutrin xl 150mg with generic 75 SR?

I have been taking prescribed Wellbutrin xl 175mg once a day for that last 4 years. The first 3 years were remarkable - I felt very good. For the ...

Hi! I'm new to this blog. Just started Wellbutrin SR last Thursday and so far it's going well. I?

... was prescribed the Wellbutrin for fatigue and extreme sleepiness which is not usually the normal symptom that it's used for. Is anyone else ...

Calling all Wellbutrin users! Please respond. Thanks?

I seem to feel more alert & energetic since the 1st month of taking Wellbutrin 100mgs SR. I just started taking the 150 mg of the sr, I take ...

Does wellbutrin effect your sex life?

I'm wondering if wellbutrin effects this. I'm a male age 30 an dwill be trying wellbutrin on Monday. i've been diagnosed with ADHD and ...