Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Has anyone ever taken Wellbutrin XL 150mg every other day instead of daily?

I take Celexa 20mg daily and my doctor added Wellbutrin XL 150mg daily for lack of motivation and energy. I've been on the Wellbutrin XL for 3 ...

Does wellbutrin taken a couple times daily have the same effect as welbutrin xl taken 1 time a day?

is there a difference between wellbutrin and wellbutrin xl. just the fact that wellbutrin xl u take once a day and wellbutrin you take a few times a ...

Calling all Wellbutrin users! Please respond. Thanks?

I seem to feel more alert & energetic since the 1st month of taking Wellbutrin 100mgs SR. I just started taking the 150 mg of the sr, I take ...

Wellbutrin XL - Did you guys know this?

... http://www.drugs.com/news/fda-pulls-one-wellbutrin-off-market-41896.html I hope the link worked but if not, it is the first thing you'll ...

I have been on Wellbutrin XL 300 for the last 2 months. I have got a spinning sensation in my head,?

... nausea, off balance, it is worse with head movements. At times my hands are shaking. I feel terrible. Can it be the Wellbutrin? I stopped with ...