Does wellbutrin contain amphetimine?

Hey shartimothy,

No, Wellbutrin does not contain any ampethamine, though it can cause a false positive for amphetamines in a drug test.

Best wishes,

Laurie

LaurieShay 3 Aug 2011

sorry, I missed spelled amphetamine in my first post.

Does wellbutrin taken a couple times daily have the same effect as welbutrin xl taken 1 time a day?

is there a difference between wellbutrin and wellbutrin xl. just the fact that wellbutrin xl u take once a day and wellbutrin you take a few times a ...

Hi! I'm new to this blog. Just started Wellbutrin SR last Thursday and so far it's going well. I?

... was prescribed the Wellbutrin for fatigue and extreme sleepiness which is not usually the normal symptom that it's used for. Is anyone else ...

Wellbutrin XL - Did you guys know this?

... http://www.drugs.com/news/fda-pulls-one-wellbutrin-off-market-41896.html I hope the link worked but if not, it is the first thing you'll ...

Bupropion - Which one do more people have better success with: Wellbutrin SR or Wellbutrin XL?

Just curious. I see quite a difference in the generics. I've tried many of them, believe me. I see lots of people talk about wellbutrin xl. ...