Does Vivitrol show up in a urine screen?

Naltrexone (Vivitrol) is not tested for in a typical urine drug test.
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Can Skelaxin or Flexeril show up as a false positive for something else on a urine drug screen?

Do they test for them on urine drug screens ever? Are they habit forming? I will have a pre-employment drug screen this week, threw my back out and ...

What will Flexoril show up as in a urine drug screen?

I was having such terrible leg cramps and a friend of mine gave me a couple flexoril to take and I had to take a urine drug screen for my Dr and I ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...