Does Vivitrol show up in a urine screen?

Naltrexone (Vivitrol) is not tested for in a typical urine drug test.
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Can taking naproxen cause me to have a faulty urine screen?

I took a 2 naproxen 500 at about 5am then took a urine screen at about 1130am n it show maurijuana and cocaine n my urine which is not possible ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...

Dilaudid & vicodin? Do they show the same on urine screen?

I took urine screen drug test. Hav script for dilaudid. Took vicodin b4 urine screen. Will thy show up the same? Nt sure wht kind of screen. I jst ...