Does Vivitrol show up in a urine screen?

Naltrexone (Vivitrol) is not tested for in a typical urine drug test.
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

How long after taking oxycodone will it take to show up in a urine screen? How long does it last?

Does oxycodone or methadone show up in a regular drug screen? How long does it take to show up and how long does it stay in your system? What will ...

Can Vivitrol cause a false positive in a urine drug test?

I am looking for anyone with information on if Vivitrol can cause a false positive result on a urinalysis. My husband received a vivitrol injection ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

Can taking naproxen cause me to have a faulty urine screen?

I took a 2 naproxen 500 at about 5am then took a urine screen at about 1130am n it show maurijuana and cocaine n my urine which is not possible ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...