Does Vivitrol show up in a urine screen?

Naltrexone (Vivitrol) is not tested for in a typical urine drug test.
http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/testing/testing_info1.shtml

Can Skelaxin or Flexeril show up as a false positive for something else on a urine drug screen?

Do they test for them on urine drug screens ever? Are they habit forming? I will have a pre-employment drug screen this week, threw my back out and ...

Will seroquel and neurontin show up in a urine drug screen?

Today is sunday and I have to take a urine drug test for my probation officer tomorrow?i took serequel and nuerotin, will it show up in the drug ...

I was subject to a random 9 panel urine screen at work, will oxycodone and dilaudid show up?

wiill the oxycodone im prescribed show up on a nine panel drug screen for work? i took dilaudid the day before the test will it show up? will they be ...

Does Trazodone show up on a urine drug screen?

I believe a relative is taking my mothers Trazadone because they sleeping a lot more than ever. Does anyone know if it will show up on a urine drug ...

Why would Oxycodone show on a urine test when all I take is Hydrocodone?

My doctor did a drug screen on me in his office and said that I had Oxycodone in my system but I know for a fact the only medicine I took was the ...