Does vicodin have heroin in it?

NO Vicodin is a narcotic not Heroin they are very different but both will show up in a drug screening test. marjorie zych

They are both opiates and quite similiar but no, vicodin doesnt contain heroin.

Vicodin is a trademarked brand narcotic analgesic product containing hydrocodone and paracetamol (also known as acetaminophen). Vicodin is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. Hydrocodone, like oxycodone, is an intermediate-strength analgesic that has similar effects as morphine; hydrocodone is, in fact, approximately twice as potent as morphine by mouth for acute use. The tablets are made with less hydrocodone than paracetamol. The theory of using the mix comes from the idea that these drugs alleviate pain using different mechanisms and also that the adverse side-effects of each separate drug are reduced by using reduced dosages of both drugs in order to get the same analgesic effect.