Does vicodin effect a man having sex?

Anonymous

Yarbor,
The answer is might or might not. It all depends on the man, how much Vicodin and any other drugs on board, like alcohol.
Please be safe, protect yourself.

Anyone know if there is a street use for gabapentin/neurontin?

my ex is a vicodin addict, and now i found 4 pills in his truck, looked them up on here, and they came up as gabapentin. since he does not have ...

Does it effect a man's ablity to obtain an erection?

if a man achieves an erection will it enhance sex?

Suboxone,the worst side effect?

im so sad, i thought i had finally found a cure for my vicodin and other pain med's addicition, suboxone, it was wonderful at first, 3 films a ...

I have been on suboxone for about 3 years and I don't have any sex drive or not much of a man I do?

put the gel on in the morning for testosterone nothing help even Viagra doctors trying to help my question is does suboxone causes this and what can ...

I can only take Vicodin ES or Vicodin brand name. The generic versions have zero effect on me. I've?

... had the same problem with Flexeril a medicine for back pain which they stopped making the brand name. Does anyone know of a Drug store still ...