Does vicodin effect a man having sex?

Anonymous

Yarbor,
The answer is might or might not. It all depends on the man, how much Vicodin and any other drugs on board, like alcohol.
Please be safe, protect yourself.

Suboxone,the worst side effect?

im so sad, i thought i had finally found a cure for my vicodin and other pain med's addicition, suboxone, it was wonderful at first, 3 films a ...

I have been on suboxone for about 3 years and I don't have any sex drive or not much of a man I do?

put the gel on in the morning for testosterone nothing help even Viagra doctors trying to help my question is does suboxone causes this and what can ...

Does vicodin effect a mans sex in any way?

does taking to many vicodins cause a man to go longer or shorter while performing?

If man and woman (both HIV negative) have sex , can there be occurance of HIV?

the man is HIV negative, the woman is also HIV negative, so if they have sex without using condoms, would they become HIV positive?