Does vicodin effect a man having sex?

Anonymous

Yarbor,
The answer is might or might not. It all depends on the man, how much Vicodin and any other drugs on board, like alcohol.
Please be safe, protect yourself.

Anyone know if there is a street use for gabapentin/neurontin?

my ex is a vicodin addict, and now i found 4 pills in his truck, looked them up on here, and they came up as gabapentin. since he does not have ...

Suboxone,the worst side effect?

im so sad, i thought i had finally found a cure for my vicodin and other pain med's addicition, suboxone, it was wonderful at first, 3 films a ...

I have been on suboxone for about 3 years and I don't have any sex drive or not much of a man I do?

put the gel on in the morning for testosterone nothing help even Viagra doctors trying to help my question is does suboxone causes this and what can ...

Lamotrigine stop a man from feel for sex?

Please tell me I change to this pill for six month now and I don't want sex at all

Side Effect - Does a person lose interest in sex after useing Norco for a long time?

Does a man lose the ability to have a orgasm after useing Norco for six months?