Does vicodin effect a man having sex?

Anonymous

Yarbor,
The answer is might or might not. It all depends on the man, how much Vicodin and any other drugs on board, like alcohol.
Please be safe, protect yourself.

Suboxone,the worst side effect?

im so sad, i thought i had finally found a cure for my vicodin and other pain med's addicition, suboxone, it was wonderful at first, 3 films a ...

I have been on suboxone for about 3 years and I don't have any sex drive or not much of a man I do?

put the gel on in the morning for testosterone nothing help even Viagra doctors trying to help my question is does suboxone causes this and what can ...

Lamotrigine stop a man from feel for sex?

Please tell me I change to this pill for six month now and I don't want sex at all

Pregnant or miscarrying after Plan B, or is something else wrong?

I am in need of some advice regarding plan b one step (I took the generic Next Choice) and the effect it's had on my body. I'm not on birth ...