Does Vicodin and Norco show up as the same drug in a blood test? I took a total of 2 7.5 72hr befor?

Anonymous

Yes. Vicodin and Norco both have hydrocodone in them, the only difference is the amount of acetaminophen in them
Norco has 325 mg, Vicodin usually has 500 mg acetaminophen in each caplet. In my experience, it takes longer than 72 hours to completely metabolize and leave your system. Everyone is different.

RRusso 7 Nov 2011

Is there somthing in Norco that can be detected in a Lab Blood test to be able to tell the differance between the 2?

Anonymous 7 Nov 2011

Nope ...