Does vicodin and morphine show up differantly on a drug screen?

i think it does but i am in no way sure on that. Vicodin is synthetic opiate and morphine is a processed one from the poppy plant itself so its hard to say but they are both opiates so who knows???

Depending on what type of test they are doing. The above poster is right though as it usually shows positive for opiates. They usually send the specimen away for further testing when they have a positive or failed test. So chances are they are going to find out..Hope this helps... Dave