Does vibra tabs help get rid of pimples?

They could be used to treat acne, but its a prescription med, please do talk to a doc before you take the med for pimples, please.

Take care!

thankyou

Does masturbation cause acne and pimples?

Can masturbation be the cause of acne and pimples? Also, I've been taking doxycycline 100 mg for last 9 months without letting my doctor know ...

How to get rid of pimples and acne,darkspots?

my name iz safa and i am 22yrs old.my skin iz too oliy.I will be gerting married nxt month on 6th may 2012. i m having pimples on my face and ...

How to get rid of pimples m acne..N want a glowing skin?

My skin is oily..

Benzoyl Peroxide/Clindamycin - Does this help with older acne scars?

I had really bad acne when I was younger, in or around my teen years, where it left scars and little like pimples on my forehead. I was prescribed ...

Can benzaclin bring out pimples under the skin at first?

I put on aczone, benzaclin, and a light mosturizer morning and night, and I have noticed since starting the benzaclin my acne has cleared up and not ...