Does vibra tabs help get rid of pimples?

They could be used to treat acne, but its a prescription med, please do talk to a doc before you take the med for pimples, please.

Take care!

thankyou

Can Vibra-Tabs treat strep throat?

I am a freshman in college and took accutane when I was a sophmore in highschool. I had very bad?

... cystic acne and since i have had clear skin with the few usual pimples. Right now i have a few little pimples on my face and I am a little ...

Does masturbation cause acne and pimples?

Can masturbation be the cause of acne and pimples? Also, I've been taking doxycycline 100 mg for last 9 months without letting my doctor know ...

How to get rid of pimples and acne,darkspots?

my name iz safa and i am 22yrs old.my skin iz too oliy.I will be gerting married nxt month on 6th may 2012. i m having pimples on my face and ...

What's the best remedy for pimples?

i'm so worried with my pimples. I already tried some home remedies but i guess it didn't work. I am ashamed of my pimples!