Does vibra tabs help get rid of pimples?

They could be used to treat acne, but its a prescription med, please do talk to a doc before you take the med for pimples, please.

Take care!

thankyou

Does phentramine cause acne?

I have started taking phentramine and all of a sudden i get pimples that are not like regular white heads. they are pimples that seem like they are ...

I am a freshman in college and took accutane when I was a sophmore in highschool. I had very bad?

... cystic acne and since i have had clear skin with the few usual pimples. Right now i have a few little pimples on my face and I am a little ...

How to get rid of pimples and acne,darkspots?

my name iz safa and i am 22yrs old.my skin iz too oliy.I will be gerting married nxt month on 6th may 2012. i m having pimples on my face and ...

How to get rid of pimples m acne..N want a glowing skin?

My skin is oily..

Have red bumps on buttock?

ive had these red swollen bumps almost like pimples but not on my right buttcheek theve come and gone and nothing seems to permantly rid of them what ...