Does vibra tabs help get rid of pimples?

They could be used to treat acne, but its a prescription med, please do talk to a doc before you take the med for pimples, please.

Take care!

thankyou

Does phentramine cause acne?

I have started taking phentramine and all of a sudden i get pimples that are not like regular white heads. they are pimples that seem like they are ...

I am a freshman in college and took accutane when I was a sophmore in highschool. I had very bad?

... cystic acne and since i have had clear skin with the few usual pimples. Right now i have a few little pimples on my face and I am a little ...

Does masturbation cause acne and pimples?

Can masturbation be the cause of acne and pimples? Also, I've been taking doxycycline 100 mg for last 9 months without letting my doctor know ...

What's the best remedy for pimples?

i'm so worried with my pimples. I already tried some home remedies but i guess it didn't work. I am ashamed of my pimples!

A permanent cure for acne and pimples for males between age 18-24?

I want to know the best drug to use to effectively remove pimples from my face.