Does vibra tabs help get rid of pimples?

They could be used to treat acne, but its a prescription med, please do talk to a doc before you take the med for pimples, please.

Take care!

I am a freshman in college and took accutane when I was a sophmore in highschool. I had very bad?

... cystic acne and since i have had clear skin with the few usual pimples. Right now i have a few little pimples on my face and I am a little ...

Does masturbation cause acne and pimples?

Can masturbation be the cause of acne and pimples? Also, I've been taking doxycycline 100 mg for last 9 months without letting my doctor know ...

How to get rid of pimples and acne,darkspots?

my name iz safa and i am 22yrs skin iz too oliy.I will be gerting married nxt month on 6th may 2012. i m having pimples on my face and ...

A permanent cure for acne and pimples for males between age 18-24?

I want to know the best drug to use to effectively remove pimples from my face.

Benzoyl Peroxide/Clindamycin - Does this help with older acne scars?

I had really bad acne when I was younger, in or around my teen years, where it left scars and little like pimples on my forehead. I was prescribed ...