Does Valium come in a higher miligram than 10 mg?

Faralene,
Yes it does, but only in the extended release capsules... those come in a 15mg dose. Hope this helps.

faralene 13 Jan 2011

Hey, thanks for the reply, I could not find it anywhere on the drug sites.

That seems like an odd question. I am wondering if you are looking to cut a pill in half to save money or something. If you are just looking for the maximum amount that a person can take, it doesn't have anything to do with the highest mg pill made. There are plenty of medications that aren't available anymore in certain dosages. If its financial that's one thing, if you would like to know how much you can take it's another. Thanks, Michael

faralene 13 Jan 2011

I have a friend who has physcosis (she hears voices), she was taking klonopin, lethal amounts!! Her Dr. changed her to valium 10 mg. 4 daily, however she has to take more than that to quiet the voice... hence the question: do they make them stronger? Thanks for the reply, I will let her know.