Does use of triaz discolor fingerenails and cuticals?

Anonymous

Plaese visit

www.triaz.com

You will find all the information you need.

Thank you

ctsj176 10 Aug 2010

yOU VIEW THE INFORMATION AND SEE IF YOU CAN FIND THE ANSWER TO MY QUESTION. IF THE ANSWER WAS IN THE INFORMATION, I WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED A QUESTION..

Hello, I have been taking colace for 2 months,will the colace discolor my teeth.. thanks, Gwen?

I had my teeth clean and the hygentist said my teeth were discolored, was wondering if it could be the colace

My son was prescribed Triaz cloths, which are very expensive. My question is: since it is benzoyl?

... peroxide 6% - and this is also available in generic form (minus the disposable cloths), is there any advantage from a medicinal point of view. I ...

Could rifampin discolor my dental work, caps, crown, implant?

I don't wear dentures, but I have 4 caps, 1 crown, 1 implant. I was diagnosed with mai, and prescribed rifampin, azithromycin, and ethambutol. i ...

My big toe around the cuticle area will turn a brownish/redish color then the nail will come off?

This is the second time my toe nail has done this. Around the cuticle area my nail will start turning a brownish/redish color and sometimes will ...