Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

How many hrs after taking Ultram can I take Lortab?

I've been on Ultram for about 10 or so yrs. bc of Fibro (now to my question). I was on Percocet 10mg for 1 month due to C6-7 rupture & am ...

Has anyone taken Ativan while on Effexor XR, how did it work for you?

I have been taking Effexor XR 75 mgs for about 5 years. I recently started having more anxiety so my doctor gave me Ativan .5 mg as needed. Has ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...

Ativan - On meds for depression now anxious!?

Hello- I'm a 60 year old female and have been on meds for depression for many years. I'm now on Sertraline and Bupropion. I have an ...