Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

Has anyone taken Ativan while on Effexor XR, how did it work for you?

I have been taking Effexor XR 75 mgs for about 5 years. I recently started having more anxiety so my doctor gave me Ativan .5 mg as needed. Has ...

Has Ultram changed recently?

Has the formula changed? My mom is reacting differently to it and it doesn't work like it did for so many years.

I need help from the community, you guys, about?

whether I should go into detox or not. My doctor, who i don't trust and therefore why i'm writing this found me taking too much Ativan. I ...

Brain zaps from Ultram - how long do they last? I have yet to find a concrete answer anywhere?

I have been taking Ultram for 10 months now.. And I never really went a day without it. Then I went on vacation and had no need for it (I take it for ...

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...