Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

I need help from the community, you guys, about?

whether I should go into detox or not. My doctor, who i don't trust and therefore why i'm writing this found me taking too much Ativan. I ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?