Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Ativan to Klonopin?

I have been of .5 Ativan for 2 years now, 2-3 times a day, and also Effexor XR 75 mgs once a day. Today my doctor decided to swtich me from Ativan .5 ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Ativan - On meds for depression now anxious!?

Hello- I'm a 60 year old female and have been on meds for depression for many years. I'm now on Sertraline and Bupropion. I have an ...

Ativan withdrawal help?

I started taking Ativan December 21, 1mg per day for about 2 weeks. I had been experiencing financial stress and stress from work. When I went back ...