Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

How many hrs after taking Ultram can I take Lortab?

I've been on Ultram for about 10 or so yrs. bc of Fibro (now to my question). I was on Percocet 10mg for 1 month due to C6-7 rupture & am ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Ativan - On meds for depression now anxious!?

Hello- I'm a 60 year old female and have been on meds for depression for many years. I'm now on Sertraline and Bupropion. I have an ...

Ativan withdrawal help?

I started taking Ativan December 21, 1mg per day for about 2 weeks. I had been experiencing financial stress and stress from work. When I went back ...