Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Has Ultram changed recently?

Has the formula changed? My mom is reacting differently to it and it doesn't work like it did for so many years.

Ativan to Klonopin?

I have been of .5 Ativan for 2 years now, 2-3 times a day, and also Effexor XR 75 mgs once a day. Today my doctor decided to swtich me from Ativan .5 ...

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Is Valum better than Ativan?

I take 05mg Ativan but recently had a procedure done at the Dr.s office and he gave me 5mg valume they seemed to work better than Ativan ever has. ...