Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

How many hrs after taking Ultram can I take Lortab?

I've been on Ultram for about 10 or so yrs. bc of Fibro (now to my question). I was on Percocet 10mg for 1 month due to C6-7 rupture & am ...

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Has Ultram changed recently?

Has the formula changed? My mom is reacting differently to it and it doesn't work like it did for so many years.

Brain zaps from Ultram - how long do they last? I have yet to find a concrete answer anywhere?

I have been taking Ultram for 10 months now.. And I never really went a day without it. Then I went on vacation and had no need for it (I take it for ...

Ativan - On meds for depression now anxious!?

Hello- I'm a 60 year old female and have been on meds for depression for many years. I'm now on Sertraline and Bupropion. I have an ...