Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

Methadone withdrawal using ultram? Safely?

I have been on methadone for 2 years and have been taking ultram for a week. I have weaned down to about 20mg for the last few months. I now am ...

Has anyone taken Ativan while on Effexor XR, how did it work for you?

I have been taking Effexor XR 75 mgs for about 5 years. I recently started having more anxiety so my doctor gave me Ativan .5 mg as needed. Has ...

Has Ultram changed recently?

Has the formula changed? My mom is reacting differently to it and it doesn't work like it did for so many years.

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?