Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

Has anyone taken Ativan while on Effexor XR, how did it work for you?

I have been taking Effexor XR 75 mgs for about 5 years. I recently started having more anxiety so my doctor gave me Ativan .5 mg as needed. Has ...

I need help from the community, you guys, about?

whether I should go into detox or not. My doctor, who i don't trust and therefore why i'm writing this found me taking too much Ativan. I ...

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Go off ativan? best taper time for best rebound withdrawls months after? I took ativan 5 mg 6 yrs?

Ive been on 4-5 mg ativan 5or6 years. what drug do you use to feel comfortable while getting off ativan?

Brain zaps from Ultram - how long do they last? I have yet to find a concrete answer anywhere?

I have been taking Ultram for 10 months now.. And I never really went a day without it. Then I went on vacation and had no need for it (I take it for ...