Does ultram work well with ativan?

yes they work fine together

How long do withdrawals from ultram last? Trying to stop cold turkey?

I suffered my first seizure from ultram and I am trying to reduce my intake of ultram and eventually quit. How soon will the withdrawals kick in? I ...

Has Ultram changed recently?

Has the formula changed? My mom is reacting differently to it and it doesn't work like it did for so many years.

Is there anything that would make you test positive for ultram if you have never taken ultram?

I had a uds done and tested positive for ultram and I have never taken ultram in my life.

Brain zaps from Ultram - how long do they last? I have yet to find a concrete answer anywhere?

I have been taking Ultram for 10 months now.. And I never really went a day without it. Then I went on vacation and had no need for it (I take it for ...

Ativan withdrawal help?

I started taking Ativan December 21, 1mg per day for about 2 weeks. I had been experiencing financial stress and stress from work. When I went back ...