Does uloric increase your potassium>?

Actually Uloric is known to lower the levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/uloric-side-effects.html

Help in buying the drug uloric?

I need the drug uloric it is really helping me and I am seeing my doctor for blood work. But it is so expensive and i need to know if they are any ...

Can I stop taking Uloric now that my uric acid is normal?

I had a problem with gout in my feet and knee caused by somewhat high uric acid. After a month on Uloric (40mg) my uric acid dropped to mid normal. ...

Potassium Chloride - I take 6 tablets of Potassium Cloride 20 meq daily.. but my body doesn't seem?

... to asorb them my potassium levels keep dropping ? any suggestions?

Acetazolamide - How much potassium should I take daily to counter the depletion caused by this drug?

It was recommended to take a potassium supplement due to acetazolamide depleting potassium levels. I have been taking 1 99mg daily, but have not ...

0 answers 15 days ago