Does uloric increase your potassium>?

Actually Uloric is known to lower the levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia).

http://www.drugs.com/sfx/uloric-side-effects.html

I have had gout off and for 15years. I would take Indomethican. I also found that if I gave blood?

regularly, I was less likely to get gout. I have been taking Uloric for 3 months now. I gave blood when I first went on it and again last week. After ...

Can I stop taking Uloric now that my uric acid is normal?

I had a problem with gout in my feet and knee caused by somewhat high uric acid. After a month on Uloric (40mg) my uric acid dropped to mid normal. ...

Potassium Chloride - I take 6 tablets of Potassium Cloride 20 meq daily.. but my body doesn't seem?

... to asorb them my potassium levels keep dropping ? any suggestions?

Acetazolamide - How much potassium should I take daily to counter the depletion caused by this drug?

It was recommended to take a potassium supplement due to acetazolamide depleting potassium levels. I have been taking 1 99mg daily, but have not ...

Three flair ups in seven months since going on Uloric?

I've been suffering from gout for the better part of 20+ years. In the past I'd always get gout in one (or in some cases both) big toes. ...