Does uloric increase your potassium>?

Actually Uloric is known to lower the levels of potassium in your blood (hypokalemia).

Help in buying the drug uloric?

I need the drug uloric it is really helping me and I am seeing my doctor for blood work. But it is so expensive and i need to know if they are any ...

I have moderate kidney disease. Can I take Uloric?

My creatinine level is 2.18 and eGFR is 30. These numbers definitely put me into kidney disease. I also have gout. Can I take Uloric without further ...

Potassium Chloride - I take 6 tablets of Potassium Cloride 20 meq daily.. but my body doesn't seem?

... to asorb them my potassium levels keep dropping ? any suggestions?

Acetazolamide - How much potassium should I take daily to counter the depletion caused by this drug?

It was recommended to take a potassium supplement due to acetazolamide depleting potassium levels. I have been taking 1 99mg daily, but have not ...

Three flair ups in seven months since going on Uloric?

I've been suffering from gout for the better part of 20+ years. In the past I'd always get gout in one (or in some cases both) big toes. ...