Does tylenol with codeine 3 have opiates in it?

Hello curiousity. Yes. Codeine is an opiate. Regards, pledge

Tylenol with Codeine - Can I take tylenol 3 5hours after OTC Motrine for toothache?

I toot Motrin 5 hours ago (400mg) and my toothache remains. Is it safe to mix Tylenol with Codeine at this point?

Can I take Adderall and Tylenol with Codeine 3 together?

I've taken adderall for years now, I have ADHD, and i just broke my hand, the docter gave me a prescription for Tylenol with Codeine 3 is okay ...

When does sexual drive for men go back to normal after trying 90mg of codeine once?

I took 3 30mg codeine/tylenol pills exactly one week ago (this was my first time I ever took opiates for pain) and experienced withdrawal symptoms ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...