Does tylenol with codeine 3 have opiates in it?

Anonymous

Hello curiousity. Yes. Codeine is an opiate. Regards, pledge

I take Adderal is it ok if I take Tylenol with Codeine 3?

Iv'e been taking adderal for years and I just broke my hand nd the docter gave me perscription for tylenol 3. I was wondering if I can take the ...

When does sexual drive for men go back to normal after trying 90mg of codeine once?

I took 3 30mg codeine/tylenol pills exactly one week ago (this was my first time I ever took opiates for pain) and experienced withdrawal symptoms ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - tylenol #4?

For someone who has been taking tylenol #3 daily,(8x) for several years, would it be better to take (4x) tylenol #4 a day in regards to the damage ...

Tylenol with Codeine 4 - I like my vicoden because it helps my pain but also gives me a little?

... energy to help me with my chores is this new med going to make me sleepy ?or give me the same effect as my vicoden 10s???