Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

Can Meloxicam give me dirty urine?

If I were drug tested would this cause me to fail that drug test?

If you take a flexiril and then have to take a drug test will you come up dirty for benzodiazipines?

I pulled a muscle and had to take something and I need to know if it will make me have a drug positive result on a drug test.

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...

Anyone know of a product that really works in trying to make sure of a clean urine test?

I have a drug test (urine) on Tuesday. This is Friday morning and I have taken my last Xanas (1mg) and Norco 10/350 for back pain. Will these show on ...