Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Anonymous

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

Can Meloxicam give me dirty urine?

If I were drug tested would this cause me to fail that drug test?

Does it contain any opiaces or would it show on a urine drug test?

i need to know if i used heroine and have a urine test soon would i get away if i say i took tylenol with codeine in it

Does anyone know if Tylenol 3 and Tramadol show up as the same drug on a urine drug test? Like do?

... they both show as opiates or does 1 show as something different? I have a legal script for the tylenol but do not for tramadol. thanks so much ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...

Anyone know of a product that really works in trying to make sure of a clean urine test?

I have a drug test (urine) on Tuesday. This is Friday morning and I have taken my last Xanas (1mg) and Norco 10/350 for back pain. Will these show on ...