Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Anonymous

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

If I had taken about 8 tylenol #3 tabs over 2 days, but had not taken anymore. would it still show?

... up in a urine drug test done about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks later or would it be out of my system?

Does zolpidem show up on drug test and what do they do about it?

I took a test for ajob I forgot that I had taken 10 mg a couple of nites before is this going to give me a dirty urine.

If you take a flexiril and then have to take a drug test will you come up dirty for benzodiazipines?

I pulled a muscle and had to take something and I need to know if it will make me have a drug positive result on a drug test.

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...