Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

If I had taken about 8 tylenol #3 tabs over 2 days, but had not taken anymore. would it still show?

... up in a urine drug test done about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks later or would it be out of my system?

Does it contain any opiaces or would it show on a urine drug test?

i need to know if i used heroine and have a urine test soon would i get away if i say i took tylenol with codeine in it

If you take a flexiril and then have to take a drug test will you come up dirty for benzodiazipines?

I pulled a muscle and had to take something and I need to know if it will make me have a drug positive result on a drug test.

Does anyone know if Tylenol 3 and Tramadol show up as the same drug on a urine drug test? Like do?

... they both show as opiates or does 1 show as something different? I have a legal script for the tylenol but do not for tramadol. thanks so much ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...