Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

Can Meloxicam give me dirty urine?

If I were drug tested would this cause me to fail that drug test?

Does it contain any opiaces or would it show on a urine drug test?

i need to know if i used heroine and have a urine test soon would i get away if i say i took tylenol with codeine in it

Will ONDANSETRON make the person that is takinig it test positive for a controlled substance?

Will ONDANSETRON show up as a controlled substance like THC in a urine test? Is it gonna make the person taking this drug test positive for anything ...

Does anyone know if Tylenol 3 and Tramadol show up as the same drug on a urine drug test? Like do?

... they both show as opiates or does 1 show as something different? I have a legal script for the tylenol but do not for tramadol. thanks so much ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...