Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Anonymous

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

If you take a flexiril and then have to take a drug test will you come up dirty for benzodiazipines?

I pulled a muscle and had to take something and I need to know if it will make me have a drug positive result on a drug test.

Does anyone know if Tylenol 3 and Tramadol show up as the same drug on a urine drug test? Like do?

... they both show as opiates or does 1 show as something different? I have a legal script for the tylenol but do not for tramadol. thanks so much ...

I'm just wondering will tylenol 3 with codine and oxycodone show up different on a urine test ?

they both have codine in them so whats the difference in the codone ?my sister gave me one and i'm afraid it might cause problems !i was hurting ...

Anyone know of a product that really works in trying to make sure of a clean urine test?

I have a drug test (urine) on Tuesday. This is Friday morning and I have taken my last Xanas (1mg) and Norco 10/350 for back pain. Will these show on ...

I took 1/2 a hydrocodon/tylenol and had to take a urine test 24 hours later?

My urine was light yellow - will this come out positive for the drug or will it come out as a diluted test?