Does tylenol 3, make your urine dirty for a drug test?

Anonymous

Hello tee23. No it will not. Tylenol 3 with codeine will test positive. Best of wishes to you, pledge

If I had taken about 8 tylenol #3 tabs over 2 days, but had not taken anymore. would it still show?

... up in a urine drug test done about 2 or 2 1/2 weeks later or would it be out of my system?

Can Meloxicam give me dirty urine?

If I were drug tested would this cause me to fail that drug test?

If you take a flexiril and then have to take a drug test will you come up dirty for benzodiazipines?

I pulled a muscle and had to take something and I need to know if it will make me have a drug positive result on a drug test.

Does anyone know if Tylenol 3 and Tramadol show up as the same drug on a urine drug test? Like do?

... they both show as opiates or does 1 show as something different? I have a legal script for the tylenol but do not for tramadol. thanks so much ...

I took 1/2 a hydrocodon/tylenol and had to take a urine test 24 hours later?

My urine was light yellow - will this come out positive for the drug or will it come out as a diluted test?