Does trazadone interact with methadone?

Anonymous

If taken as prescribed by your doc,and he/she must trust you to give you these meds in combination,you will be fine. Trazadone is usually given for sleep, being a relatively old anti-depressant.
Sweet Dreams,
The Sweetset Hippie,
Laura

The only interaction between these two medications is that if taken in sufficient quantity they can cause central nervous system depression and slowed breathing. To read more about this go to:

http://www.drugs.com/interactions-check.php?drug_list=1578-0,2228-0

As long as you take as directed by the doc you should be fine.