Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Why have you stopped making the drug, Tranxene?

I've taken the drug tranxene sd 11.25mg for 30 years. My pharmacist informed me that the brand name was no longer availabe. I had no choice but ...

How does effexor affect sexual desire or orgasm?

some or alot of antidepressants take away the desire to have sex or the ability to have an orgasm

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...