Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

How does effexor affect sexual desire or orgasm?

some or alot of antidepressants take away the desire to have sex or the ability to have an orgasm

Is Pristiq going to adversely effect my ability to have an orgasm?

I have been on cymbalta for years and have just accepted the side effects: the inability to have an orgasm and sleeping way too much. I finally ...

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

Has anyone been able to get brand Tranxene 15 mg since late 2014?

7.5 mg Tranxene T-Tabs seem to be available but I have been waiting 2 weeks for my prescription to be filled. The new manufacturer Recordati Rare ...