Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

How small of a dosage does' tranxene come in?

right now taking two 7.5 mg, tranxene tablet's a day, stay drowsey all day need to know what to ask my m.d.

How does effexor affect sexual desire or orgasm?

some or alot of antidepressants take away the desire to have sex or the ability to have an orgasm

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...