Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Why have you stopped making the drug, Tranxene?

I've taken the drug tranxene sd 11.25mg for 30 years. My pharmacist informed me that the brand name was no longer availabe. I had no choice but ...

How small of a dosage does' tranxene come in?

right now taking two 7.5 mg, tranxene tablet's a day, stay drowsey all day need to know what to ask my m.d.

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...