Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

How small of a dosage does' tranxene come in?

right now taking two 7.5 mg, tranxene tablet's a day, stay drowsey all day need to know what to ask my m.d.

Its tranxene a benzo? does it affect you the same way as xanax or clonopins would?

all i wanna know is, is tranxene stronger or weaker than xanax or klonopins. i need to know this so please answer this question ASAP.

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...