Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

Why have you stopped making the drug, Tranxene?

I've taken the drug tranxene sd 11.25mg for 30 years. My pharmacist informed me that the brand name was no longer availabe. I had no choice but ...

How small of a dosage does' tranxene come in?

right now taking two 7.5 mg, tranxene tablet's a day, stay drowsey all day need to know what to ask my m.d.

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...