Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...

Has anyone been able to get brand Tranxene 15 mg since late 2014?

7.5 mg Tranxene T-Tabs seem to be available but I have been waiting 2 weeks for my prescription to be filled. The new manufacturer Recordati Rare ...