Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Is Pristiq going to adversely effect my ability to have an orgasm?

I have been on cymbalta for years and have just accepted the side effects: the inability to have an orgasm and sleeping way too much. I finally ...

Its tranxene a benzo? does it affect you the same way as xanax or clonopins would?

all i wanna know is, is tranxene stronger or weaker than xanax or klonopins. i need to know this so please answer this question ASAP.

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...