Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Why have you stopped making the drug, Tranxene?

I've taken the drug tranxene sd 11.25mg for 30 years. My pharmacist informed me that the brand name was no longer availabe. I had no choice but ...

How does effexor affect sexual desire or orgasm?

some or alot of antidepressants take away the desire to have sex or the ability to have an orgasm

Prozac - loss of ability to orgasm (female)?

I am 25, with all the interest in the world in making love to my husband and father of my 3 beautiful babies. Today, however, what would have been an ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...