Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

How small of a dosage does' tranxene come in?

right now taking two 7.5 mg, tranxene tablet's a day, stay drowsey all day need to know what to ask my m.d.

Is Pristiq going to adversely effect my ability to have an orgasm?

I have been on cymbalta for years and have just accepted the side effects: the inability to have an orgasm and sleeping way too much. I finally ...

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...

Has anyone been able to get brand Tranxene 15 mg since late 2014?

7.5 mg Tranxene T-Tabs seem to be available but I have been waiting 2 weeks for my prescription to be filled. The new manufacturer Recordati Rare ...