Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Why have you stopped making the drug, Tranxene?

I've taken the drug tranxene sd 11.25mg for 30 years. My pharmacist informed me that the brand name was no longer availabe. I had no choice but ...

Is Pristiq going to adversely effect my ability to have an orgasm?

I have been on cymbalta for years and have just accepted the side effects: the inability to have an orgasm and sleeping way too much. I finally ...

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

I'm trying to findsomething to increase my sex drive, I'm a woman age 49?

I'm a 49 year old woman who used to have a normal healthy sex drive. But for the last eight years or so my desire and ability to have an orgasm ...