Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

How does effexor affect sexual desire or orgasm?

some or alot of antidepressants take away the desire to have sex or the ability to have an orgasm

Its tranxene a benzo? does it affect you the same way as xanax or clonopins would?

all i wanna know is, is tranxene stronger or weaker than xanax or klonopins. i need to know this so please answer this question ASAP.

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

Has anyone been able to get brand Tranxene 15 mg since late 2014?

7.5 mg Tranxene T-Tabs seem to be available but I have been waiting 2 weeks for my prescription to be filled. The new manufacturer Recordati Rare ...