Does tranxene affect a woman's ability to have orgasm?

Anonymous

Hello mshouseimahouse. I could not find anything to suggest that Tranxene does effect libido in either women or men. Regards, pledge

I have been taking Tranxene SD (1/2 tab) at bedtime for over 15 years. They just quit making it and

... now I don't know what to do. I need to taper off it but don't have any to taper off of... my doc wants to try regular tranxene but is ...

Its tranxene a benzo? does it affect you the same way as xanax or clonopins would?

all i wanna know is, is tranxene stronger or weaker than xanax or klonopins. i need to know this so please answer this question ASAP.

Can you take Lunesta the 24 hours after taking 10.25 mg of Tranxene? The Tranxene didn't help?

I was given a script for Tranxene to take for some minor anxiety I've been having. I was told I could take up to 15 mg as a single dose at ...

Levothroid - My husband had his thyroid removed approx. 3 1/2 weeks ago, he was diagnosed with?

... hyperthyroidism. His ability to have an orgasm has stopped since and is taking 125MCG of Levothyroxine daily. Could this medicine cause a ...

Has anyone been able to get brand Tranxene 15 mg since late 2014?

7.5 mg Tranxene T-Tabs seem to be available but I have been waiting 2 weeks for my prescription to be filled. The new manufacturer Recordati Rare ...