Does tramadol show u on a urine test?

According to a few other posts on here the answer is no!
Search questions under Tramadol group and see listed q+a's for this

Hi i work in a lab and yes it will show up in a urine test it stays in your system after you stop taking it for 3 to 4 days,hope this helps

It shouldn't matter as it isn't a opiate... Dave

Obviously, this drug causes a lot of confusion. Dave is right. However, it is addicting.

yes! after my seizure from tramadol I was taken to the emergancy room where the doctor pee tested me. He came back in and told me that methadone showed up in the pee but I don't take methadone. Also once I had to piss test for my probation officer and it came back as an opiate so with my experience Yes it shows up as harder more addictive drugs in your system. Weird huh?