Does tramadol have ibuprofen in it?

no, i believe it's tylenol... Dave

Ultram doesn't have anything in it besides tramadol. UltraCET contains acetaminophen (Tylenol). No version that I am aware of contains ibuprofen.

I was prescribed Ibuprofen and Valium for back pain & I have tramadol - can I take together?

I was wondering should I take the ibuprofen and valium in the morning and then take the tramadol and valium at night for the pain or should i take ...

Does it take several doses of Tramadol before it starts reducing pain?

I have taken 1 tab 50 mg Tramadol every 12 hrs. 3 times now. It does not seem to be doing anything for my pain. I was taking 800 mg Ibuprofen every 4 ...

Lorcet 10/650 - I have severe back pain. I am allergic to Codine, does this make you nausa?

I have a slipped disc and on Tramadol & ibuprofen, but have to find

I have been taken Ibuprofen since July 2012. 8 tabs. daily ,1600mg a day. When my dr. put me on?

... Tramadol I cut down to 3tabs 600mg a day of Ibuprofen. Now I don't take Ibuprofen at all for about a week. Could I have withdraws from stop ...