Does tramadol have ibuprofen in it?

no, i believe it's tylenol... Dave

Ultram doesn't have anything in it besides tramadol. UltraCET contains acetaminophen (Tylenol). No version that I am aware of contains ibuprofen.

I was prescribed Ibuprofen and Valium for back pain & I have tramadol - can I take together?

I was wondering should I take the ibuprofen and valium in the morning and then take the tramadol and valium at night for the pain or should i take ...

I have been taken Ibuprofen since July 2012. 8 tabs. daily ,1600mg a day. When my dr. put me on?

... Tramadol I cut down to 3tabs 600mg a day of Ibuprofen. Now I don't take Ibuprofen at all for about a week. Could I have withdraws from stop ...

Should a person take Ibuprofen to reduce fever if they are taking Tramadol Hydrochloride?

Tramadol appears to be a pain reducer but does not seem to address the fever that may accompany a viral infection. Looking for something to help with ...