Does tramadol 50mg have codeine in it?

No, but be careful on how high you take your dosage tooo... because a high dose can cause problems when you want to get back off

How long do you need to take tramadol to develop a physical addiction?

As an ex codeine addict its very important to me not to get addicted to another drug. I have been taking prescribe Tramadol 50mg 4 to 6 tablets a day ...

Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg suddenly stopped having any effect?

My Dr. recently prescribed me Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg 1 - 2 up to 4x a day to help manage chronic pain as a result of nerve and muscle trauma. I was ...

I received 50mg tablets of tramadol and took one after drinking 4-5 beers. Will I be okay?

I have never taken tramadol before. A friend gave me 1 one single 50mg tablet. I had a 4-5 beers and then took the Tramadol. I'm probably ...

Tramadol - I'm allergic to codiene is it all right to take 1 50mg @ bedtime?

Does Tramadol cause liver damage?

Tramadol - My pain dr. changed my pain meds?

from tramadol 50mg every 6 hrs. to nucynta er 50mg every 12 hrs. I am to started the new med. tomorrow morning, I'm worried about withdraws, she ...