Does tramadol 50mg have codeine in it?

No, but be careful on how high you take your dosage tooo... because a high dose can cause problems when you want to get back off

How long do you need to take tramadol to develop a physical addiction?

As an ex codeine addict its very important to me not to get addicted to another drug. I have been taking prescribe Tramadol 50mg 4 to 6 tablets a day ...

Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg suddenly stopped having any effect?

My Dr. recently prescribed me Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg 1 - 2 up to 4x a day to help manage chronic pain as a result of nerve and muscle trauma. I was ...

I received 50mg tablets of tramadol and took one after drinking 4-5 beers. Will I be okay?

I have never taken tramadol before. A friend gave me 1 one single 50mg tablet. I had a 4-5 beers and then took the Tramadol. I'm probably ...

Can you take tramadol and codeine together at same time?

I am such a sissy with pain meds but I've got spinal arthritis and fibro along with restless leg syndrome. I have 1 pill of codeine and a ...