Does tramadol 50mg have codeine in it?

No, but be careful on how high you take your dosage tooo... because a high dose can cause problems when you want to get back off

How long do you need to take tramadol to develop a physical addiction?

As an ex codeine addict its very important to me not to get addicted to another drug. I have been taking prescribe Tramadol 50mg 4 to 6 tablets a day ...

Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg suddenly stopped having any effect?

My Dr. recently prescribed me Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg 1 - 2 up to 4x a day to help manage chronic pain as a result of nerve and muscle trauma. I was ...

Can you take tramadol and codeine together at same time?

I am such a sissy with pain meds but I've got spinal arthritis and fibro along with restless leg syndrome. I have 1 pill of codeine and a ...

I have an allergy to codeine can I take paracetamol?

I also take Tramadol but want to reduce the amount of pills taken a day

Help my tramadol does not work?

I suffer from coccydinia (fractured coccyx) and have been prescribed 30mg codeine at first now i have moved to 100mg tramadol four times daily. The ...

2 answers 18 days ago