Does tramadol 50mg have codeine in it?

No, but be careful on how high you take your dosage tooo... because a high dose can cause problems when you want to get back off

A person allergic to codeine can take tramadol?

a friend of mine is very allergic to codeine and he is suffering a tooth ache. Can he take tramadol?

Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg suddenly stopped having any effect?

My Dr. recently prescribed me Tramadol (Ultram) 50mg 1 - 2 up to 4x a day to help manage chronic pain as a result of nerve and muscle trauma. I was ...

Digestive problems after long term codeine and ibuprofen Will I feel normal again?

I started weaning myself of codeine early this year and managed to get through codeine withdrawal and tramadol withdrawal and have successfully ...

Can you take tramadol and codeine together at same time?

I am such a sissy with pain meds but I've got spinal arthritis and fibro along with restless leg syndrome. I have 1 pill of codeine and a ...

I am 31 weeks pregnant and have been taking 2-8 50mg tramadol a day throughout they are not?

... prescribed but I told my doc I was taking them..I had stopped for the first 3 months and then started again. I asked her if she could prescribe ...