Does Cephalexin work for an abcessed tooth?

Yes, cephalexin should work for an abscessed tooth.
If it doesn't then please see your dentist as other antibiotics could be prescribed.

http://www.drugs.com/cephalexin.html

Is cephalexin safe to take if it is 6 months old?

can I use cephalexin for emergency treatment for a tooth abcess?

Cephalexin - can you use this medication for a abcess tooth?

have swollen cheek unable to open mouth was presciped med for ostomelitis tooth is ready to fall out don,t have $ to see dentist

If I am allergic to penicillin should I be taking Cephalexin ?

I had a tooth pulled , had infection with the tooth. Dr. prescribed Cephalexin 500 MG 4 times a day. I am allergic to penicillin , should I be taking ...

Can you use cephalexin for an absessed tooth?

I have cephalexin 250 and have a swollen gum around my tooth. can I use this medicine for infection in my mouth?

I been taking Cephalexin for infection of my tooth, I am experiencing severe tounge its tore up?

My tongue and the inside mouth feels like raw hamburger meat, cant drink anything , its so painful I cant brush my teeth. I was given this medication ...