Does Cephalexin work for an abcessed tooth?

Yes, cephalexin should work for an abscessed tooth.
If it doesn't then please see your dentist as other antibiotics could be prescribed.

http://www.drugs.com/cephalexin.html

What is the best antibotic for abcessed tooth?

i have been taking bactrim for a week now for a abcessed tooth and i get up this morning and the whole right side of my face is swollen up in my eye

If I am allergic to penicillin should I be taking Cephalexin ?

I had a tooth pulled , had infection with the tooth. Dr. prescribed Cephalexin 500 MG 4 times a day. I am allergic to penicillin , should I be taking ...

Can you use cephalexin for an absessed tooth?

I have cephalexin 250 and have a swollen gum around my tooth. can I use this medicine for infection in my mouth?

We don't have medical insurance. What natural remedy could you recommend for an abcessed tooth?

My mouth in swollen, sore, and have a massive headache. Please help.

I been taking Cephalexin for infection of my tooth, I am experiencing severe tounge its tore up?

My tongue and the inside mouth feels like raw hamburger meat, cant drink anything , its so painful I cant brush my teeth. I was given this medication ...