Does Cephalexin work for an abcessed tooth?

Yes, cephalexin should work for an abscessed tooth.
If it doesn't then please see your dentist as other antibiotics could be prescribed.

http://www.drugs.com/cephalexin.html

Cephalexin - can you use this medication for a abcess tooth?

have swollen cheek unable to open mouth was presciped med for ostomelitis tooth is ready to fall out don,t have $ to see dentist

If I am allergic to penicillin should I be taking Cephalexin ?

I had a tooth pulled , had infection with the tooth. Dr. prescribed Cephalexin 500 MG 4 times a day. I am allergic to penicillin , should I be taking ...

Will cephalexin 250mg help a tooth ache?

I'm a 47yr old female who has a moderate tooth ache and need relief, no in suance or money to go to a dentist and happenen to have cephalexin, ...

Can you use cephalexin for an absessed tooth?

I have cephalexin 250 and have a swollen gum around my tooth. can I use this medicine for infection in my mouth?

Which antibiotics are best for tooth infection cephalexin or clindamycin?

I have bad teeth and no matter if I brush/floss regularly & don't eat sweets & quit drinking pop I am still getting pain that is usually ...