Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Can Amitiza make you gain weight?

I've heard that if you go on Amitiza you can gain weight from it like on SSRI's but that doesn't make sense to me. Is it true?

Has anyone been on anxiety medication called Elavil ! does it cause weight gain?

Can you tell me if this drug is OK to take and does it make a person to put on weight ! I want to know because at the moment my weight is up around ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Will Tri-Linyah BC make you gain weight? any side effects?

I just got put on Tri-Linyah today, for ovarian cysts and I haven't started them yet, I am curious if it can make you gain weight, cause ...

Cymbalta and Weight Gain?

I am wondering if Cymbalta has the side effect of weight Gain , I suffer with Anxiety I only take 30 mg and don't feel good at all on this dose ...