Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Has anyone been on anxiety medication called Elavil ! does it cause weight gain?

Can you tell me if this drug is OK to take and does it make a person to put on weight ! I want to know because at the moment my weight is up around ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

Does the nexplanon make you gain weight?

I was 115lbs then i got on the pill. I didnt like the pill because i kept skipping it and my weight was 147ibs. So i got the nexplanon my doctor said ...