Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

Effexor - What can you do about the weight gain?

I have been taking Effexor now for two months. I have just increased to 150 mg a day. This drug is amazing! I started on it for perimenopausal ...

Havecsvere eating disorder bipolar psd will latuda make me gain weight?!?

My weight shifts alot just like my depression/mania am really afraid that Latuda will make me gain weight. Dr put me on yesterday. Been reading ...

0 answers 10 days ago