Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...

Effexor - What can you do about the weight gain?

I have been taking Effexor now for two months. I have just increased to 150 mg a day. This drug is amazing! I started on it for perimenopausal ...

Alprazolam - does this drug make you gain weight ?

how many of you have ? are have not ? battled weight all my life ,, yes i truly want to feel alive again and be the person i once was .. happy and ...

Does Flonase cause weight gain?

I am aware that prednisone pills can make me put on weight and make my face puffy. So, since Flonase contains a steroid, will it cause weight gain if ...