Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

Zyprexa and weight gain, does this happen to everyone?

I am sitting here looking at a bottle of Zyprexa 10 MG. After reading all these comments I am scared to take it. I do not want to gain ANY weight my ...

Cymbalta and weight Gain?

I am wondering if Cymbalta has the side effect of weight Gain , I suffer with Anxiety I only take 30 mg and don't feel good at all on this dose ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...