Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Has anyone been on anxiety medication called Elavil ! does it cause weight gain?

Can you tell me if this drug is OK to take and does it make a person to put on weight ! I want to know because at the moment my weight is up around ...

Does gianvi make you gain weight?

i've been on depo for about a year, and i have gain alot of weight,and i'm very active. i need to be on a pill that doesn't cause ...

Cymbalta and Weight Gain?

I am wondering if Cymbalta has the side effect of weight Gain , I suffer with Anxiety I only take 30 mg and don't feel good at all on this dose ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

Why do medications for mental illness cause weight gain?

It seems that every drug I've taken for my panic disorder and bipolar disorder cause weight gain. I took a "medication vacation" for a ...