Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Has anyone been on anxiety medication called Elavil ! does it cause weight gain?

Can you tell me if this drug is OK to take and does it make a person to put on weight ! I want to know because at the moment my weight is up around ...

Does methylprednisolone 4mg the 6 day pack make you gain weight?

i have a bad cold and the dr gave me methylprednisolone 4 mg for 6 days i want to know if im going to gain weight because of it and how much weight ...

Gabapentin - for menopause does it make you gain weight long term like HRT did for me?

About to start taking gabapentin but concerned about weight gain as found HRT was good but did gain weight . Am a little overweight anyway so ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

Havecsvere eating disorder bipolar psd will latuda make me gain weight?!?

My weight shifts alot just like my depression/mania am really afraid that Latuda will make me gain weight. Dr put me on yesterday. Been reading ...