Does this drug make you gain weight?

Could you please add the name of the medicine - as a comment.

Does androgel make you gain weight or crave sugar?

I marked the answer unsure because you said it does not list one of the side effects of weight gain or craving sugar. But, in the last line you sent ...

Has anyone been on anxiety medication called Elavil ! does it cause weight gain?

Can you tell me if this drug is OK to take and does it make a person to put on weight ! I want to know because at the moment my weight is up around ...

I am starting amitriptyline 25 mg tonight for insomnia and?

I have read a lot about weight gain with this drug. I have maintained the same body weight (low/normal) for most of my adult life. I am 56. I would ...

Havecsvere eating disorder bipolar psd will latuda make me gain weight?!?

My weight shifts alot just like my depression/mania am really afraid that Latuda will make me gain weight. Dr put me on yesterday. Been reading ...

Does the nexplanon make you gain weight?

I was 115lbs then i got on the pill. I didnt like the pill because i kept skipping it and my weight was 147ibs. So i got the nexplanon my doctor said ...