Does this cream help eyelids under the eys an around the mouth aera?

It is used to treat mod to severe exema. is that what you have in those areas?

Differin - skin red, peeling but also itchy eyelids and now skin tight & itchy - what should I do?

Differin cream about 3 weeks ago. I noticed the usual redness, peeling etc to my skin that I had read about. In the past week however, my upper and ...

When do I need Eltroxin?

moody, dry mouth, night sweat, hair falling out, weight gain, dry eys and skin constantly tired

When should I expect to see improvement in my 6 years old with vitiligo after using protopic?

my 6 years old daughter has vitiligo in face for which dr prescribed protopic and body for which dr prescribed dermavite. when should i expect to see ...

Is it safe to use Nystatin and Triamcinolone Acetonide cream USP safe to use on inflamed gums?

My gums, along the teeth line are red and inlammed, for about 10 yrs. no known cause or diagnosis. This week, my periodontist prescribed this cream. ...