Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

Biaxin XL - will this antibiotic work very good for a tooth abcess?

how well will this antibiotic work on my abcessed tooth

What is the strongest antibiotic?

i have a tooth abcess and have not been to the dentist yet but have been taking cephalexin i think 500mg but it does not seem to be subsiding is ...

I have a dental abcess with severe pain. I have 1 pain pill left. (vicadin)- What now?

On call dentist says I've maxed out on antibiotics & pain medicine. The problem is that nothing is working. (penicillin, ...

Will it be okay to take clindamycin after a tooth pulled out?

i went to a dentist to let my tooth be pulled out because it was so painful that i can't tolerate anymore but that dentist told me to take first ...

Clindamycin Allergy?

Hi, I was prescribe antibiotic call Clindamycin after tooth removal, after taking 3 pills next day I woke up with sever allergy, my whole body was ...