Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

Biaxin XL - will this antibiotic work very good for a tooth abcess?

how well will this antibiotic work on my abcessed tooth

What is the best antibiotic for a tooth abscess - amoxicillin, cephalexin or clindamycin?

tooth had to be extracted because it was fractured, also have another molar that is infected

I have a dental abcess with severe pain. I have 1 pain pill left. (vicadin)- What now?

On call dentist says I've maxed out on antibiotics & pain medicine. The problem is that nothing is working. (penicillin, ...

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?

Clindamycin Allergy?

Hi, I was prescribe antibiotic call Clindamycin after tooth removal, after taking 3 pills next day I woke up with sever allergy, my whole body was ...