Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

Biaxin XL - will this antibiotic work very good for a tooth abcess?

how well will this antibiotic work on my abcessed tooth

What is the strongest antibiotic?

i have a tooth abcess and have not been to the dentist yet but have been taking cephalexin i think 500mg but it does not seem to be subsiding is ...

What is the best antibiotic for a tooth abscess - amoxicillin, cephalexin or clindamycin?

tooth had to be extracted because it was fractured, also have another molar that is infected

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?

Can I take clindamycin for a abcess tooth?

I have a bad tooth I usually take zithromacin (zpack) but I don't have any but I do have a script of clindamycin