Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

What is the strongest antibiotic?

i have a tooth abcess and have not been to the dentist yet but have been taking cephalexin i think 500mg but it does not seem to be subsiding is ...

If someone is allergic to all cillins, can they still take clindamycin?

This was prescribed by a dentist for a tooth abcess.

Can u take Clindamycin for your mouth? Bad wisdom tooth and no other antibiotics, will that help?

Will it help with the infection? Or have any kind of similar reaction as perhaps an amoxicillin or penicillin?

Clindamycin Allergy?

Hi, I was prescribe antibiotic call Clindamycin after tooth removal, after taking 3 pills next day I woke up with sever allergy, my whole body was ...

Is there a antibiotic for a person who has allergic to many meds?

I am allergic to penicillin, codine, sulpha, erthoymicen and now I am allergic to clindamycin and hydrocodonacetaminophen. I just learn about the ...