Does this antibiotic work well on aruptured abcess in the tooth that has spread?

Could you name the antibiotic? Please

abbydoo 5 Feb 2013

naproxen 500mg

What is the best antibiotic for a tooth abscess - amoxicillin, cephalexin or clindamycin?

tooth had to be extracted because it was fractured, also have another molar that is infected

Will it be okay to take clindamycin after a tooth pulled out?

i went to a dentist to let my tooth be pulled out because it was so painful that i can't tolerate anymore but that dentist told me to take first ...

Clindamycin Allergy?

Hi, I was prescribe antibiotic call Clindamycin after tooth removal, after taking 3 pills next day I woke up with sever allergy, my whole body was ...

Is there a antibiotic for a person who has allergic to many meds?

I am allergic to penicillin, codine, sulpha, erthoymicen and now I am allergic to clindamycin and hydrocodonacetaminophen. I just learn about the ...

How can I treat a Yeast Infection until end of Antibiotics?

I had a very bad tooth infection that almost went to my blood stream. I was on a round of Clindamycin 300mg. Along with tearing up my stomach, the ...