Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

The drug diovan appears to cause hair thinning lose. Is this a common side affect? Most ariicles?

I read posted quotes this effect. My dosage is 320mg and I'm 60 years old with thinning hair in the crown. Is this a bad drug for me?

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What is an alternative drug for estradiol valerate which has not hair-loss as an adverse effect?

The patient is a 29 yr old female who uses estradiol valerate and medroxyprogestrone probably for secondary amenorrhea and hormone imbalance. she ...

What ingredient in HBP medications causes alopecia?

trying to decide between Benicar HCT and Varsartan-HCTZ which will be better for controlling hair loss. Very concern, hair loss in crown area very ...

Dextroamphetamine - Has anyone exp hair loss? And is anyone taking this with an antidepressant?

Hello, has anyone experienced hair loss and/or thinning on this drug? I am only taking a 1/4 of a 2.5 mg tablet. Also, my Dr says it ok to take this ...