Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

The drug diovan appears to cause hair thinning lose. Is this a common side affect? Most ariicles?

I read posted quotes this effect. My dosage is 320mg and I'm 60 years old with thinning hair in the crown. Is this a bad drug for me?

What is an alternative drug for estradiol valerate which has not hair-loss as an adverse effect?

The patient is a 29 yr old female who uses estradiol valerate and medroxyprogestrone probably for secondary amenorrhea and hormone imbalance. she ...

Nitro-mac - Are there any cases of hair loss?

I have been on Nitro Mac for 3 years... are they any cases of hair loss and thinning? I am a 64 year old woman who has been having thinning hair ...

What is the degree of hair loss experienced while taking Erivedge?

I have Gorlin's Syndrome and have been taking Erivedge since 8/1/2012. I have experienced significant thinning of my hair starting in early ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...