Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does the use of femara cause hair loss or hair thinning?

Since starting femara my hair has become very dry, brittle and thinned. Is there something that I can use to thickened my hair or prevent it from ...

The drug diovan appears to cause hair thinning lose. Is this a common side affect? Most ariicles?

I read posted quotes this effect. My dosage is 320mg and I'm 60 years old with thinning hair in the crown. Is this a bad drug for me?

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What is an alternative drug for estradiol valerate which has not hair-loss as an adverse effect?

The patient is a 29 yr old female who uses estradiol valerate and medroxyprogestrone probably for secondary amenorrhea and hormone imbalance. she ...

Nitro-mac - Are there any cases of hair loss?

I have been on Nitro Mac for 3 years... are they any cases of hair loss and thinning? I am a 64 year old woman who has been having thinning hair ...