Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What is the degree of hair loss experienced while taking Erivedge?

I have Gorlin's Syndrome and have been taking Erivedge since 8/1/2012. I have experienced significant thinning of my hair starting in early ...

What ingredient in HBP medications causes alopecia?

trying to decide between Benicar HCT and Varsartan-HCTZ which will be better for controlling hair loss. Very concern, hair loss in crown area very ...

Dextroamphetamine - Has anyone exp hair loss? And is anyone taking this with an antidepressant?

Hello, has anyone experienced hair loss and/or thinning on this drug? I am only taking a 1/4 of a 2.5 mg tablet. Also, my Dr says it ok to take this ...

0 answers 5 days ago