Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does the use of femara cause hair loss or hair thinning?

Since starting femara my hair has become very dry, brittle and thinned. Is there something that I can use to thickened my hair or prevent it from ...

Pravastatin & Hair loss?

I'm 61, aside from a little arthritis I am fit & healthy. Taking 40mg of Pravastatin (switched from Simvistatin about 4 months ago due to ...

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What is the degree of hair loss experienced while taking Erivedge?

I have Gorlin's Syndrome and have been taking Erivedge since 8/1/2012. I have experienced significant thinning of my hair starting in early ...

What ingredient in HBP medications causes alopecia?

trying to decide between Benicar HCT and Varsartan-HCTZ which will be better for controlling hair loss. Very concern, hair loss in crown area very ...