Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does the use of femara cause hair loss or hair thinning?

Since starting femara my hair has become very dry, brittle and thinned. Is there something that I can use to thickened my hair or prevent it from ...

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Nitro-mac - Are there any cases of hair loss?

I have been on Nitro Mac for 3 years... are they any cases of hair loss and thinning? I am a 64 year old woman who has been having thinning hair ...

What ingredient in HBP medications causes alopecia?

trying to decide between Benicar HCT and Varsartan-HCTZ which will be better for controlling hair loss. Very concern, hair loss in crown area very ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...