Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does the use of femara cause hair loss or hair thinning?

Since starting femara my hair has become very dry, brittle and thinned. Is there something that I can use to thickened my hair or prevent it from ...

Pravastatin & Hair loss?

I'm 61, aside from a little arthritis I am fit & healthy. Taking 40mg of Pravastatin (switched from Simvistatin about 4 months ago due to ...

What is an alternative drug for estradiol valerate which has not hair-loss as an adverse effect?

The patient is a 29 yr old female who uses estradiol valerate and medroxyprogestrone probably for secondary amenorrhea and hormone imbalance. she ...

Nitro-mac - Are there any cases of hair loss?

I have been on Nitro Mac for 3 years... are they any cases of hair loss and thinning? I am a 64 year old woman who has been having thinning hair ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...