Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Does the use of femara cause hair loss or hair thinning?

Since starting femara my hair has become very dry, brittle and thinned. Is there something that I can use to thickened my hair or prevent it from ...

The drug diovan appears to cause hair thinning lose. Is this a common side affect? Most ariicles?

I read posted quotes this effect. My dosage is 320mg and I'm 60 years old with thinning hair in the crown. Is this a bad drug for me?

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

Has anyone experienced hair loss because of Adderall?

My hair has been gradually thinning for twenty years, but I have experienced more rapid hair loss since beginning Adderall six months ago. I know ...

I have been on Iressa (250 mg) for 6 months with dose being reduced to taking pill every other day 2

... months ago. I noticed that I was losing my hair. Hair thinning or loss is not listed as a side-effect of iressa, but I am definitely thinning ...