Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

Pravastatin & Hair loss?

I'm 61, aside from a little arthritis I am fit & healthy. Taking 40mg of Pravastatin (switched from Simvistatin about 4 months ago due to ...

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What ingredient in HBP medications causes alopecia?

trying to decide between Benicar HCT and Varsartan-HCTZ which will be better for controlling hair loss. Very concern, hair loss in crown area very ...

Testim and Hair loss?

I am 54 years old and have a full head of hair. I recently started Testim therapy 5 weeks age and read that hair loss could be a side effect to the ...

Is there a solution to hair thinning/loss or Letrozole?

I had a lumpectomy and one node removed. Had Lobular Carcinoma (in Situ). Only had radiation and now taking Letrozole. I have notice my hair ...

0 answers 5 days ago