Does the use of this drug cause hair loss or thinning?

That should not cause hair loss or thinning,so you should be ok,hope this helps

The drug diovan appears to cause hair thinning lose. Is this a common side affect? Most ariicles?

I read posted quotes this effect. My dosage is 320mg and I'm 60 years old with thinning hair in the crown. Is this a bad drug for me?

Does Lisinopril cause increased hair loss? Since starting it my hair loss has intensified?

I have had normal hair thinning with age, but the last month I lose much more than is normal for me. Very noticeable thinning but strangely enough ...

Pravastatin & Hair loss?

I'm 61, aside from a little arthritis I am fit & healthy. Taking 40mg of Pravastatin (switched from Simvistatin about 4 months ago due to ...

Alopecia - Should Aldactone be prescribed for thinning hair loss on the scalp?

I was prescribed Aldactone for thinning hair, result is all my body hair has dissapeared and hair on head accelerated loss at alarming rate

What is the degree of hair loss experienced while taking Erivedge?

I have Gorlin's Syndrome and have been taking Erivedge since 8/1/2012. I have experienced significant thinning of my hair starting in early ...