Does the use of Rogaine on the head cause increased facial hair growth?

Hi J McCray, I am Rameses. The answer is no. There have been no proven tests to show that using Rogaine, on top of one's head, will cause excess facial hair to grow on one's face. I don't know if that's the answer that You were hoping for, and if it wasn't, I'm sorry. I hope that this was of some help to You. Good luck.

Hi .. If you are a female and are using the male version (5%) according to my dermatologist there is a risk of growing facial hair which will go away once you stop using the product. I am female using the male version since the 3% solution did not work for me ,, jury still out on whether this will work either.

minoxidiluser 5 Sep 2013

The 5% minoxidil solution worked for increased hair growth but I grew facial hair (totally unwanted as I'm female!). I REALLY hope the facial hair will go now I've stopped using the minoxidil.