Does the sterile water you use to mix the Dantrolene have to be cold?

Yes:

Nursing Supplies

1. A minimum of 3,000 ml of refrigerated cold saline solution for IV cooling

http://www.mhaus.org/index.cfm/fuseaction/OnlineBrochures.Display/BrochurePK/B5DBDF12-20C3-4537-948C098DAB0777E3.cfm

pjl2012 2 Mar 2012

No - Each vial of(dantrolene sodium for injection) should be reconstituted by adding 60 mL of "room temperature" sterile water for injection USP (without a bacteriostatic agent).
The refrigerated saline solution is for treating hyperthermia via NG or Bladder lavage.

RNMEC 2 Mar 2012

can you site your source