Does the medication gabapentin contain opiates?

No, as Gabapentin has been used to treat some symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
I found this on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin

Has anyone not taken their medication because they were afraid of the side effects?

I was prescribed 300 mg. of Gabapentin by my doctor for Nerve "back" Pain. My dosage is I have to take this medication 3 times per day ...

What form of medication is inside the capsule of gabapentin?

is it granular or powder

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone switched from gabapentin to Lyrica? How long does it take to?

... work? The first day on Lyrica, without gabapentin, that night my feet were on fire, like they were before I ever tried any medications. I thought ...

Delayed Side Effects with Gabapentin??

I have been on gabapentin for 3 months now. I take 300mg 3 times a day. I was prescribed this medication to prevent migraines. It works well and I ...

Persisting Pain, Shingles - IS THERE A STRONGER MEDICATION THAN GABAPENTIN FOR SHINGLES? GABAPENTIN?

... Does not last long enough! At night 2 hours and that's it!!Kcm DOES NOT STOP THE CONSTANT INTENSE PAIN IN MY BACK AND RIGHT SIDE. THE ...