Does the medication gabapentin contain opiates?

No, as Gabapentin has been used to treat some symptoms of opiate withdrawal.
I found this on: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabapentin

Has anyone not taken their medication because they were afraid of the side effects?

I was prescribed 300 mg. of Gabapentin by my doctor for Nerve "back" Pain. My dosage is I have to take this medication 3 times per day ...

Why are you suppose to carry identification that you are taking gabapentin?

I was just prescribed gabapentin for a migraine preventative and the bottle says to wear or carry identification that you are taking this medication. ...

Peripheral Neuropathy - Has anyone switched from gabapentin to Lyrica? How long does it take to?

... work? The first day on Lyrica, without gabapentin, that night my feet were on fire, like they were before I ever tried any medications. I thought ...

Gabapentin - Has anyone suffered a seizure from taking this medication?

My husband was born with a degenerative muscle and bone disease, much resembling MS, and has been through several different medications. The doctor ...