Does the estradoil patch cause weight gain?

I think that weight gain while using estradiol may be associated with water retention

Several years ago, I had been on the estradoil patch. I had been using the patches for approx 2 years. I seemed to maintain my weight during that time. The only increase would be approx. 2 pounds, which I would blow off to "water retention". I was using the patches as a HRT and compared to the other methods I had been using, the patch seemed to not only help the most, but with minimal side effects as well. Hope you found this somewhat helpful. Best of luck to you~

Many years ago I used the patch, and I gained weight rapidly possibly because I just gained easily, later found to have a thyroid condition. I knew other people that seemed to do okay on the patch.