Does the drug Alendronate have a steroid in it?

No Alendronate is a bisphosphonates, which is a more potent inhibitor of bone resorption.

How does vitamin K work for osteoporosis?

I have osteo and was taken off Alendronate two weeks ago. I was having severe pain in my spine, hips and chest (thought I was having a heart attack). ...

Alendronate - GERD vs fosamax?

iam a postmenopusal female, diagnosed with GERD a couple months ago and taking dexilantd once a day. A month ago on my yearly check up diagonesd with ...

What can be done about pain in the leg which comes on with use of Fosamax, what can I take instead?

I have had pain in the right leg for some time now. It appears with use of alendronate (Fosamax), and Evista. Any recommendation for a drug for ...

Steroid injections - will these make my osteoporosis worse?

I had 6 steroid shots in the heel of my foot for pain that I was having due to heel spurs. I also have the beginning of osteoporosis and I ...