Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic - who is the manufacturer?

I am in school to be a MA and this is our project... So I need as much information as possible...

Tetrahydrozoline - Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US?

I'm searching for a API supplier for TETRAHYDROZOLINE HCL. Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US. As far as I ...

Antipyrine/Benzocaine - Accidently put in eye - what do I do?

I thought I had picked up some eye drops when I actually had Antipyrine/Benzocaine and I put the drops in my eye. I tried washing my eye out with ...

Used two drops of clotrimazole drops in place of ciflox eye drops by mistake, washed eye immediatel?

Any precaution to be taken immediately.

What happens when spiriva is used and I have glaucoma in left eye?

I found out a couple weeks ago that I have glaucoma in my left eye and 30% plus of my optic nerve is damaged. I have been on spiriva for a few months ...

1 answer 6 days ago