Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

Tetrahydrozoline - Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US?

I'm searching for a API supplier for TETRAHYDROZOLINE HCL. Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US. As far as I ...

Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% hurt eyes?

I have been using Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% for nearly 2 weeks for dry and irritated eyes but I have been noticing for the last few days that have they ...

Used two drops of clotrimazole drops in place of ciflox eye drops by mistake, washed eye immediatel?

Any precaution to be taken immediately.

What happens when spiriva is used and I have glaucoma in left eye?

I found out a couple weeks ago that I have glaucoma in my left eye and 30% plus of my optic nerve is damaged. I have been on spiriva for a few months ...

Can I use neomycin & polymyxin eye drops that expired 03/2012?

they are my dogs eye drops & she started same problem today.

1 answer 13 days ago