Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

My doctor gave my dog gentamicin opth and now her eye has to be removed?

doctor said to put one drop in eyes and i notice it was getting worse. i stopped puting the eye drops. i took her back to the doctor and now her eye ...

Tetrahydrozoline - Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US?

I'm searching for a API supplier for TETRAHYDROZOLINE HCL. Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US. As far as I ...

Antipyrine/Benzocaine - Accidently put in eye - what do I do?

I thought I had picked up some eye drops when I actually had Antipyrine/Benzocaine and I put the drops in my eye. I tried washing my eye out with ...

Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% hurt eyes?

I have been using Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% for nearly 2 weeks for dry and irritated eyes but I have been noticing for the last few days that have they ...