Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic - who is the manufacturer?

I am in school to be a MA and this is our project... So I need as much information as possible...

What side effects could tetrahydrozoline cause if exposed to heat & cold?

Several weeks ago I suffered vision loss in left eye.About 90% of my vision returned within a week or so.I also had eye pain, headaches, fatigue and ...

Used two drops of clotrimazole drops in place of ciflox eye drops by mistake, washed eye immediatel?

Any precaution to be taken immediately.

What happens when spiriva is used and I have glaucoma in left eye?

I found out a couple weeks ago that I have glaucoma in my left eye and 30% plus of my optic nerve is damaged. I have been on spiriva for a few months ...

What should I do, if I where to accidentally drop A/B otic drops in the eye?

My girlfriend did not read the label correctly. Thought it was optic drops for dry eyes. She even put a drop. On her finger, thought they were ...