Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

What side effects could tetrahydrozoline cause if exposed to heat & cold?

Several weeks ago I suffered vision loss in left eye.About 90% of my vision returned within a week or so.I also had eye pain, headaches, fatigue and ...

Why are my eye drops not working?

Im done with my eye antibodic and am back on my chronic eye drops and they dont seem to be working why r the drops not helping anymore, i cant stand ...

Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% hurt eyes?

I have been using Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% for nearly 2 weeks for dry and irritated eyes but I have been noticing for the last few days that have they ...

Used two drops of clotrimazole drops in place of ciflox eye drops by mistake, washed eye immediatel?

Any precaution to be taken immediately.

What happens when spiriva is used and I have glaucoma in left eye?

I found out a couple weeks ago that I have glaucoma in my left eye and 30% plus of my optic nerve is damaged. I have been on spiriva for a few months ...