Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic - who is the manufacturer?

I am in school to be a MA and this is our project... So I need as much information as possible...

Why are my eye drops not working?

Im done with my eye antibodic and am back on my chronic eye drops and they dont seem to be working why r the drops not helping anymore, i cant stand ...

Tetrahydrozoline - Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US?

I'm searching for a API supplier for TETRAHYDROZOLINE HCL. Anyone know whether there's any manufacturer available in Europe/US. As far as I ...

Antipyrine/Benzocaine - Accidently put in eye - what do I do?

I thought I had picked up some eye drops when I actually had Antipyrine/Benzocaine and I put the drops in my eye. I tried washing my eye out with ...

Iam allergic to sulfates but use it in my eyes?

I have pink eye in both eyes. Dr. gave me eye drops, I used them and my eyes felt funny, I looked at the bottle it has sulfates, I am allergic to ...