Does tetrahydrozoline eye drops freeze?

tetrahydrozoline eye drops are a liquid and primarly water, so yes they do freeze and at 0 degrees celsius

Tetrahydrozoline Ophthalmic - who is the manufacturer?

I am in school to be a MA and this is our project... So I need as much information as possible...

What side effects could tetrahydrozoline cause if exposed to heat & cold?

Several weeks ago I suffered vision loss in left eye.About 90% of my vision returned within a week or so.I also had eye pain, headaches, fatigue and ...

My doctor gave my dog gentamicin opth and now her eye has to be removed?

doctor said to put one drop in eyes and i notice it was getting worse. i stopped puting the eye drops. i took her back to the doctor and now her eye ...

Iam allergic to sulfates but use it in my eyes?

I have pink eye in both eyes. Dr. gave me eye drops, I used them and my eyes felt funny, I looked at the bottle it has sulfates, I am allergic to ...

Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% hurt eyes?

I have been using Celluvisc Eye Drops 1% for nearly 2 weeks for dry and irritated eyes but I have been noticing for the last few days that have they ...