Does testosterone work well for a woman?

Low testosterone in women (even though testosterone is thought of as a "male" hormone, women also produce a little testosterone); should work well.

However, a doc/pharmacist would clarify it more clearly.

Take care, best wishes!

Testosterone - will this make me feel tired, depressed and moody?

Hi - I have low testosterone, and have been on testosterone-replacement for over a year. My weight and sexual abilities went up, but I still feel ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...

Wondering if total testosterone level of 239 is normal?

I am 25 and had my testosterone levels tested for concern. He did not feel my symptoms were related enough, but gave me a testosterone test and ...

Can long term testosterone (Cortef) affect fertility?

Hi.. My boyfriend takes cortef to slow down his testosterone because he has a very veryyyy rare aging disease. He has been taking the medication for ...

Can a woman administer to husband Testo-Enant IM (testosterone enantato) without the medical gloves?

Is it dangerous the testosterone solution can pass the skin and enter her blood stream and effect her? Is there any possibility (she did the first ...