Does testosterone work well for a woman?

Low testosterone in women (even though testosterone is thought of as a "male" hormone, women also produce a little testosterone); should work well.

However, a doc/pharmacist would clarify it more clearly.

Take care, best wishes!

I inject 200mg of Testosterone each week for replacement therapy prscribed by my Endocrinologist, I?

... also have male pattern baldness. Will Propecia still work for me?

Testosterone - will this make me feel tired, depressed and moody?

Hi - I have low testosterone, and have been on testosterone-replacement for over a year. My weight and sexual abilities went up, but I still feel ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...

Wondering if total testosterone level of 239 is normal?

I am 25 and had my testosterone levels tested for concern. He did not feel my symptoms were related enough, but gave me a testosterone test and ...

Does Spironolactone really work for women w/high testosterone?

I've been dealing with side effects of high testosterone for years and have just been put on Spironolactone. I'm hot 24/7, unwanted hair ...