Does testosterone work well for a woman?

Low testosterone in women (even though testosterone is thought of as a "male" hormone, women also produce a little testosterone); should work well.

However, a doc/pharmacist would clarify it more clearly.

Take care, best wishes!

Testosterone injection - not noticing much difference except pimples, what can I do for this?

I'm 39 yr old man I started out on the Androgel but didnt work so I have been taking cypionate injections since June 2011 because my ...

I am a woman and have been prescribed testosterone cream for low levels. do you recommend this?

I have a low testosterone level and have been prescribed a cream to use for it to be applied to my vagina area. Is this normal and do you recommend ...

Wondering if total testosterone level of 239 is normal?

I am 25 and had my testosterone levels tested for concern. He did not feel my symptoms were related enough, but gave me a testosterone test and ...

Does Spironolactone really work for women w/high testosterone?

I've been dealing with side effects of high testosterone for years and have just been put on Spironolactone. I'm hot 24/7, unwanted hair ...

Can a woman administer to husband Testo-Enant IM (testosterone enantato) without the medical gloves?

Is it dangerous the testosterone solution can pass the skin and enter her blood stream and effect her? Is there any possibility (she did the first ...