Does Tamoxifen cause sudden sharp cramps to the legs?

Pain or swelling in one or both legs is a serious side effect of Tamoxifen. Please see your doctor as soon as possible.

Your cramps may be unrelated but it is best to get it checked out.

dawnhockaday 22 Mar 2010

I've been on Tamoxifen for 1 year now and have noticed a sharp increase in leg and foot cramps. My doctor has confirmed it's probably due to the Tamoxifen but not to worry unless I get pain and swelling (ie: blood clot).

pandorable 17 Jun 2010

I've been on tamoxifen since march 2009, about 15 months. I also have cramps in my feet and calves. It's a little better if I take calcium, magnesium and vitamin d regularly. let me know if you have found any other help with this. i'm looking for herbs/vitamins to mitigate the side effects without interfering with the benefits.