Does taking Vitamin B complex help in combating Parkinson's Disease?

Researchers are currently investigating the role Vitamin B6 may play in neurological diseases such as Parkinsons.
At this time there are no specific vitamins, minerals, or other nutrients that have any proven therapeutic value in treating Parkinsons disease.

This excerpt may be helpful. It is taken from a write up on PD by the University of Maryland Medical Center:

"Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) has been used to treat Parkinson's disease, but not without some controversy. Vitamin B6 can interfere with the metabolism of certain Parkinson's medications, making them less effective. Some naturally oriented physicians have used vitamin B6 for that very reason, to reduce the side effects of these medications. If your doctor suggests such an approach, the treatment should be done only by prescription and with the knowledge of all prescribing doctors."

Source: http://www.umm.edu/altmed/articles/parkinsons-disease-000123.htm