Does taking metoprolol tart 50mg affect ones kidneys?

No metoprolol does not affect your kidneys.
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/metoprolol-side-effects.html for a list of side-effects.

My husband took Metoprolol Succ. for years. His Dr. retired. His new Dr. put him on Metoprolol Tart?

For the past couple of weeks his B/P has been out of controll, average 160/104. His new Dr. just told him to monitor it twice a day. Could this ...

Are Metoprolol 50mg Tab Sand and Metoprolol Tar 50mg Tab Ranb the same pill?

Metoprolol is a round white pill with GG 414 imprinted on it and Metoprolol Tar 50mg. Tab Ranb is a pink pill with RE 75 imprinted. Are they the same ...

Metoprolol - Have suffered 3 incidents of flu in the past 4 months. Is this med related?

I take 40 mg Metoprolol tart twice daily. Since 1st of year have suffered 3 serious bouts of flu-like symptons. Bronchial wheezing, shortness of ...

Can I change from atenolol 25mg to metroprolol 25mg within a 24 hr period?

Hey, my mom is taking atenolol 25mg but they aren't working she has metoprolol tart 25mg that has worked for her in the past can she take the ...

I would like to know the difference in thee medications?

metoprolol er 50mg tab wat--- metoprolol tart 50mg tab leg--- metoprolol succ tab 50mg er--- metoprolol tart tab 50mg