Does taking metoprolol tart 50mg affect ones kidneys?

No metoprolol does not affect your kidneys.
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/metoprolol-side-effects.html for a list of side-effects.

My husband took Metoprolol Succ. for years. His Dr. retired. His new Dr. put him on Metoprolol Tart?

For the past couple of weeks his B/P has been out of controll, average 160/104. His new Dr. just told him to monitor it twice a day. Could this ...

What is the difference between metoprolol succ and metoprolol tart. Is it ok to take either one or?

Is it the same drug metoprolol tart and metoprolol succ.

Metoprolol - Have suffered 3 incidents of flu in the past 4 months. Is this med related?

I take 40 mg Metoprolol tart twice daily. Since 1st of year have suffered 3 serious bouts of flu-like symptons. Bronchial wheezing, shortness of ...

Since taking 50mg of metoprolol tart twice a day I have been breathing slower and it scares me. Is?

... this one of the common side effects it has or should I talk to the doc about my concerns??