Does taking metoprolol tart 50mg affect ones kidneys?

No metoprolol does not affect your kidneys.
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/metoprolol-side-effects.html for a list of side-effects.

Are Metoprolol 50mg Tab Sand and Metoprolol Tar 50mg Tab Ranb the same pill?

Metoprolol is a round white pill with GG 414 imprinted on it and Metoprolol Tar 50mg. Tab Ranb is a pink pill with RE 75 imprinted. Are they the same ...

What is the difference between metoprolol succ and metoprolol tart. Is it ok to take either one or?

Is it the same drug metoprolol tart and metoprolol succ.

Since taking 50mg of metoprolol tart twice a day I have been breathing slower and it scares me. Is?

... this one of the common side effects it has or should I talk to the doc about my concerns??

How do you excrete Metoprolol Tart?

What is the difference between metoprolol and Metropol,( generic for metropolol?

Have a prescription for metoprol tart ,generic for metoprolol tart tabs, what is the difference between the two of them. The label reads metoprol ...