Does taking metoprolol tart 50mg affect ones kidneys?

No metoprolol does not affect your kidneys.
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/metoprolol-side-effects.html for a list of side-effects.

Is metoprolol succ er tabs the same as metoprolol tart? what is the er?

so does this mean you would take the same dosage? if you are taking 100mg succ er tabs twice a day, would you still take metoprolol tart twice a day ...

Metoprolol - Have suffered 3 incidents of flu in the past 4 months. Is this med related?

I take 40 mg Metoprolol tart twice daily. Since 1st of year have suffered 3 serious bouts of flu-like symptons. Bronchial wheezing, shortness of ...

Since taking 50mg of metoprolol tart twice a day I have been breathing slower and it scares me. Is?

... this one of the common side effects it has or should I talk to the doc about my concerns??

What is the difference between metoprolol and Metropol,( generic for metropolol?

Have a prescription for metoprol tart ,generic for metoprolol tart tabs, what is the difference between the two of them. The label reads metoprol ...

1 answer 15 days ago