Does taking metoprolol tart 50mg affect ones kidneys?

No metoprolol does not affect your kidneys.
See http://www.drugs.com/sfx/metoprolol-side-effects.html for a list of side-effects.

Are Metoprolol 50mg Tab Sand and Metoprolol Tar 50mg Tab Ranb the same pill?

Metoprolol is a round white pill with GG 414 imprinted on it and Metoprolol Tar 50mg. Tab Ranb is a pink pill with RE 75 imprinted. Are they the same ...

Is metoprolol succ er tabs the same as metoprolol tart? what is the er?

so does this mean you would take the same dosage? if you are taking 100mg succ er tabs twice a day, would you still take metoprolol tart twice a day ...

Metoprolol - Have suffered 3 incidents of flu in the past 4 months. Is this med related?

I take 40 mg Metoprolol tart twice daily. Since 1st of year have suffered 3 serious bouts of flu-like symptons. Bronchial wheezing, shortness of ...

Since taking 50mg of metoprolol tart twice a day I have been breathing slower and it scares me. Is?

... this one of the common side effects it has or should I talk to the doc about my concerns??

Can I change from atenolol 25mg to metroprolol 25mg within a 24 hr period?

Hey, my mom is taking atenolol 25mg but they aren't working she has metoprolol tart 25mg that has worked for her in the past can she take the ...