Does taking Geritol make a woman more fertile?

No, taking Geritol does not make a woman more fertile. It does however, ensure that a woman has sufficient levels of vitamins and iron, which is important for the well being of the mother and fetus during pregnancy.

http://www.drugs.com/mtm/geritol.html

mz.cormier 2 Sep 2009

Thank you!

Well it worked for me and my husband we were ttc for a yr. with no results and couldnt afford to go through fertility treatments so finally my friend told me about geritol and I took it for a week after my cycle and it worked for me I have a beautiful 1yr old princess as proof baby dust to you all